2012 Simcoe In Stock!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmm, I suppose I do remember hops direct not having them until December/January last year...but I don't want a a whole pound of each. Thanks for the quick response!

Order placed! Thanks for such reasonable prices. I will continue to watch for more new arrivals.

Order placed! Thanks for such reasonable prices. I will continue to watch for more new arrivals.

Thanks for ordering, we will continue to post the arrival of 2012 hops.

If the Simcoe are out of stock don't fret I have more and I will put them up soon.

My hops freezer is stuffed to the gills and I'm not sure I can resist ordering a couple lbs of Simcoe. I love that hop.

Any chance you have any WLP644 Brettanomyces bruxellensis Trois? I missed it during release and have been searching high and low, expired is fine!

My hops freezer is stuffed to the gills and I'm not sure I can resist ordering a couple lbs of Simcoe. I love that hop.

Any chance you have any WLP644 Brettanomyces bruxellensis Trois? I missed it during release and have been searching high and low, expired is fine!

Sorry I don't have it.

WOOT. order placed. My freezer is over flowing with your hops

Thanks, Great price on the simcoe. Looking forward to getting them and the polaris. I was on the fence about them but then SWMBO yelled at me to buy them, kinda surprised she hasnt killed me with how many bags of hops are in our freezer.

Matt

Thanks, Great price on the simcoe. Looking forward to getting them and the polaris. I was on the fence about them but then SWMBO yelled at me to buy them, kinda surprised she hasnt killed me with how many bags of hops are in our freezer.

Matt

Keep that one, she's a winner!

Thanks for the updates, it takes more work but it is appreciated. Looking fwd to trying Simcoe for the first time.

Eric

I came home from work hoping to buy some Simcoe, and the site already says "out of stock"! I've been trying to get my hands on some for 9 months. Very bummed out!

Thanks for the heads up! Just grabbed 8 oz for only 3 bucks shipping!

I came home from work hoping to buy some Simcoe, and the site already says "out of stock"! I've been trying to get my hands on some for 9 months. Very bummed out!

I was pretty disappointed as well. Is there any way to preorder like some other sites are doing so us working men can get some as well? =)

I was pretty disappointed as well. Is there any way to preorder like some other sites are doing so us working men can get some as well? =)

Don't worry there will be more, plenty more. I hope to have them this Friday and if not they will be here Monday. Just found out there is another 2012 hop on its way as well!

Back