Coldbreak Brewing Giveaway - Open to All!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brew Market > Sampling and Critiquing and Beer Swapping > Ft; bcbs

Old 10-18-2012, 07:54 PM   #1
ChadChaney
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 5 Times on 5 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Default Ft; bcbs

Have some 2012 BCBS, a King Henry, 2012 Rye on Rye, and Sasion Brett up for trade. Looking for some goodies I do not have access to, shoot me an offer..

Chad

Old 10-18-2012, 09:27 PM   #2
EllisTX
Recipes 

Liked 48 Times on 41 Posts
Likes Given: 8

If you're a fan or imperial stouts and/or pumpkin beers I've got some St Arnold Pumpkinator. Also this years Bigfoot, this years Divine Reserve from St Arnold , Black Butte Anniversary, Real Ale Sisyphus..

Just looked at seekabrew and apparently you don't get Lagunitas. I can get you Little Sumpin, Hop Stoopid...

Old 10-19-2012, 02:13 PM   #3
Svenhook
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Recipes 

Pmed

Old 10-22-2012, 06:57 PM   #4
Wingfan13
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Liked 6 Times on 6 Posts
Likes Given: 5

What kind of things are you into. I would really love that King Henry ?

Old 11-01-2012, 03:33 AM   #5
ChadChaney
Recipes 

Liked 5 Times on 5 Posts

Sorry for the delay on this thread guys/gals, honestly just forgot about it. As for the King Henry, here is the deal; I scored 1 bottle and was lucky enough to split another bottle with a friend. I liked the beer, not all that much different from BCBS for me and I would like to trade it to someone who will APPRECIATE it, not use it for ransom or Ebay it. I live in a town of 11,000 people in rural Iowa, but surprisingly, I have a nice cellar collection and access to some really nice stuff, so I am kind of holding out for some rare/top items on my list.
I like hoppy beers, saisons, Belgians and sour/funky stuff. Would love to get some Hill Farmstead, RR sours/aged Belgians, DESTIHL brews, Heady Topper, Cantillion, etc. I know premium list, but I have other goods to toss in also. I am open to most anything that might catch my eye, just PM me or post here. Thanks, also, looking for a regular trading partner from out of my area if anyone is interested.

Chad

Old 11-01-2012, 03:51 AM   #6
Wingfan13
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Liked 6 Times on 6 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChadChaney View Post
Sorry for the delay on this thread guys/gals, honestly just forgot about it. As for the King Henry, here is the deal; I scored 1 bottle and was lucky enough to split another bottle with a friend. I liked the beer, not all that much different from BCBS for me and I would like to trade it to someone who will APPRECIATE it, not use it for ransom or Ebay it. I live in a town of 11,000 people in rural Iowa, but surprisingly, I have a nice cellar collection and access to some really nice stuff, so I am kind of holding out for some rare/top items on my list.
I like hoppy beers, saisons, Belgians and sour/funky stuff. Would love to get some Hill Farmstead, RR sours/aged Belgians, DESTIHL brews, Heady Topper, Cantillion, etc. I know premium list, but I have other goods to toss in also. I am open to most anything that might catch my eye, just PM me or post here. Thanks, also, looking for a regular trading partner from out of my area if anyone is interested.

Chad
I would be willing to trade a lot for King Henry although everything you listed I don't have. I do have access to Jester King and all they make is farmhouse ales. I am also always up for trading so if there is anything I can get in Texas that you are looking for let me know.

Old 11-01-2012, 03:58 AM   #7
ChadChaney
Recipes 

Liked 5 Times on 5 Posts

Wingfan, what do you have access to in Texas?

Old 11-01-2012, 04:07 AM   #8
Wingfan13
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Liked 6 Times on 6 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChadChaney View Post
Wingfan, what do you have access to in Texas?
Check out www.seekabrew.com

you can compare what I can get here to what your can get.