The great stuff is curing around the keg. I wiped the keg down with canola oil to prevent the great stuff from sticking to the keg. I should have used more.
The door. The whole door panel comes off with some screws, super easy. I will transfer the skirt.
Here is the steel bracket from the backside. I used some carriage bolts to secure it and used some sheet metal screws for extra hold. I laid down a liberal bead of silicone caulk underneath the steel to help keep it air tight.
This is the underside. The steel is just about siting right up against the compressor. I will have to modify the drip plate and screw it back on. I am going to drill a hole for a hose for the gas line through the step as well.
Next step is to cut the foam away from the keg. I tried using some fishing line. I'm gonna have to slide something in there to get it out completely without ruining the foam. Then I am going to make some simple cleaning cuts on the foam and cover it all with a liberal amount of foil tape. Also I am going to add some more insulation to the backside of the steel sheet metal and make sure none of it is touching the condenser. Then all I have to do is reattach the skirt and put the hole in the top for the tower.