The Hobby Budget - Home Brew Forums

Register Now!
Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Drunken Ramblings and Mindless Mumbling > The Hobby Budget

Old 10-11-2012, 10:56 PM   #1
Aug 2012
Fort Meade
Liked 47 Times on 43 Posts

Oh so who has trouble with the hobby budget. I don't know I seem to go through a few hobbies a year. Some stick; others don't. They all of course stress the hobby budget. Just when I think 'hm ok I think I am satisfied hobby-wise, the hobby budget should get a break to recover' then BAM some other notion hits me. So tonight i"m sucking down the homebrew and for some reason I'm thinking about coins, 'oh coin collecting, that was fun as a kid' ... then the 'hobby budget' me slaps my head and says 'oh boy here goes the hobby budget again!'

Old 10-11-2012, 11:36 PM   #2
TR Fitness King
Mar 2012
Liked 5446 Times on 4612 Posts

Coins? I mean, yeah, I keep interesting change, but no, I don't see getting into coin collecting. Unless it were for the historical aspect. ... No. No I won't start another hobby.

Maybe old pocket knife or multi tool collecting. But I mean, I can use those things.

And we're only getting into cheese making because my wife wants to. So that doesn't even count.

And who doesn't want to play the harmonica while flying a remote control helicopter?

Actually, I'm not too bad about it. Home brew seems to have stuck the best. Shooting has gotten so pricey. Especially with having to go to a range now. I really should start fishing and paddling again. That's just god for you.
Originally Posted by IrregularPulse View Post
Have you ever had decent sex that didn't involve shoving a foot somewhere? Didn't think so. :drunk:

porcupine73 Likes This