Complain about your wife/girlfriend - Page 8 - Home Brew Forums
Register Now For Free!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Drunken Ramblings and Mindless Mumbling > Complain about your wife/girlfriend

Old 10-16-2012, 12:07 PM   #71
jerrodm
Recipes 

Sep 2012
Silver Spring, MD
Liked 123 Times on 88 Posts

Wow, what a depressing story.

I thought of another one--my wife is constantly taking pictures, of everything. Every meal, every goofy face the kids make, every science experiment, every sunset, and on and on and on. I get it, memories are fun, but not when there are 80,000 pictures on the computer and it takes three weeks to look through them all. And she never bothers to go through and get rid of the mediocre ones, so you've got to sift through 15 pictures for every good one you find. Plus, no matter where we go, she always wants to get multiple pictures of the entire family standing in front of this or that. I feel like I've got the GD paparazzi on my tail!

Old 10-16-2012, 02:29 PM   #72
rs4life
Recipes 

Jul 2012
Marblehead, Massachusetts
Liked 13 Times on 8 Posts

My gf is ALWAYS late, no matter what. She gets sidetracked with everything she does and it drives me insane. However, she is great in the bedroom (i feel horrible for the "bj sunday guy") and we rarely argue or fight.

Old 10-16-2012, 02:36 PM   #73
Homercidal
Licensed Sensual Massage Therapist.
HBT_MODERATOR.png

Recipes 

Feb 2008
Reed City, MI
Liked 5012 Times on 3383 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by rs4life View Post
My gf is ALWAYS late, no matter what. She gets sidetracked with everything she does and it drives me insane. However, she is great in the bedroom (i feel horrible for the "bj sunday guy") and we rarely argue or fight.
Notice that you say "GF", not wife.

Come back after 10-20 years of marriage and let us know how you feel.

Old 10-16-2012, 02:41 PM   #74
sonofgrok
n00basaurus
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Sep 2012
Waco, TX
Liked 314 Times on 223 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homercidal View Post
Notice that you say "GF", not wife.

Come back after 10-20 years of marriage and let us know how you feel.
^ This
Doesn't matter how good your relationship is. At some point the sex will dwindle.

Old 10-16-2012, 06:32 PM   #75
CGVT
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Jun 2011
Spanish Fort, AL
Liked 828 Times on 497 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerrodm View Post
Wow, what a depressing story.

I thought of another one--my wife is constantly taking pictures, of everything. Every meal, every goofy face the kids make, every science experiment, every sunset, and on and on and on. I get it, memories are fun, but not when there are 80,000 pictures on the computer and it takes three weeks to look through them all. And she never bothers to go through and get rid of the mediocre ones, so you've got to sift through 15 pictures for every good one you find. Plus, no matter where we go, she always wants to get multiple pictures of the entire family standing in front of this or that. I feel like I've got the GD paparazzi on my tail!
My wife does the same thing. The camera had to come out at every family gathering. I would sigh and give her **** about it every time. May dad passed away three years ago and all I have is those pictures and I cherish every one, even the lousy ones. I wish I had more. I never give her **** about it anymore...
"Filled with mingled cream and amber I will drain that glass again. Such hilarious visions clamber through the chambers of my brain--Quaintest thoughts--queerest fancies come to life and fade away; Who cares how time advances? I am drinking ale today"-Edgar Alan Poe

My Keezer build: http://www.homebrewtalk.com/f51/keez...y-turn-340755/

Quote:
Originally Posted by TyTanium View Post
Do what you like, brew what you like. Don't be a tool.

Old 10-16-2012, 06:46 PM   #76
Homercidal
Licensed Sensual Massage Therapist.
HBT_MODERATOR.png

Recipes 

Feb 2008
Reed City, MI
Liked 5012 Times on 3383 Posts

Yeah, I wife takes the camera and makes ME take pictures!

Then again, she takes some crappy photos, so maybe it's for the best. How hard is it to hold still until the shutter closes?

She is doing better now. She has discovered that I don't take enough pictures and lo and behold, she is improving with practice!