Complain about your wife/girlfriend - Page 7 - Home Brew Forums

Register Now!
Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Drunken Ramblings and Mindless Mumbling > Complain about your wife/girlfriend

Old 10-14-2012, 06:02 PM   #61
skillzman1
Recipes 

Dec 2011
saratoga, new york
Liked 6 Times on 5 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by weirdboy View Post
I have learned to always tell my wife any appointment or reservation we have is 30 minutes earlier than what it actually is, so that we get there somewhat on time.
I tried that...even set all the clocks in the car and house ahead...she figured it out and compensated!!LOL

Old 10-14-2012, 06:29 PM   #62
VegasJ
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Oct 2012
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Liked 72 Times on 48 Posts

mine just reminded me today was Sunday...

BJ Sunday as we say in the house.

damn she's got to go.

Old 10-14-2012, 06:51 PM   #63
sonofgrok
n00basaurus

Recipes 

Sep 2012
Waco, TX
Liked 313 Times on 223 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by VegasJ View Post
mine just reminded me today was Sunday...

BJ Sunday as we say in the house.

damn she's got to go.
You only get one BJ a week?

Old 10-15-2012, 12:52 AM   #64
WildGingerBrewing
Old and OK is good enuff

Recipes 

Mar 2010
McKinney, TX
Liked 2336 Times on 2245 Posts

I'd kill a man for one bj a week! For all of you waiting for a complaint, here ya go. Im going on a business trip tomorrow and needed to get some laundry done. Wife wont let me do laundry cause she doesnt like the way i do it. So she jumps in and does a load. That load finishes and its time for another. She says, "take the clothes out of the dryer and put them in the basket. Then take the clothes out of the washer and put them in the dryer. I'll be there in a minute to start another load." I did as told. When that load finished and i was removing clothes from the dryer, she walked in and started yelling at me for putting her clothes in the dryer. She fvckin told me to!!!!! Sometimes i cant win for losing. If i do what she says, im wrong. If i dont do what she says, im wrong. Fml!

Old 10-15-2012, 12:57 AM   #65
sonofgrok
n00basaurus

Recipes 

Sep 2012
Waco, TX
Liked 313 Times on 223 Posts

Com'on people... your disappointments are all due to over expectation. Would you expect your dog to build a house? No... he is a dog. So why expect amazing things from your wife?... she is a woman. Be happy for what you get.

Old 10-15-2012, 04:15 AM   #66
Punity
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Jun 2012
Cosi, Warshington
Liked 369 Times on 308 Posts

Come home from a nice rain filled 12 hrs workday to see a giant hole in my backyard and ask my wife what the he'll happened. Apparently that was code for jump my s and berate me about how she can't control the dog and no she didn't do anything in the house today.

I just wooosahed a few times and watched snf haven't spoken most of the night. Sad to say it's been pleasant for right now.

Old 10-15-2012, 05:44 AM   #67
CodyA
Recipes 

Sep 2012
Albuquerque, NM
Liked 15 Times on 15 Posts

I think I got me a keeper GF. Doesn't bitch about my room smelling like hops and booze all the damn time, doesn't complain when I have to go to bed early for a hunting or fishing trip in the morning, has the sex drive of a man, not the jealous type, likes micro brews and the stuff I brew (as long as it's a porter, stout, or cider) and likes my buddies. Of course, there's always gotta be that one bugaboo to bitch about, and that would be her anxiety. I'm more of a laid back type of guy and she's so high strung and worried about everything sometimes that it almost stresses me out! Just planning out a camping trip one time, I had to tell her "Look, were going camping, not sky diving. If all our **** isn't completely in order or forget something, it's not the end of the world, we'll compromise." But that's about it.

Haha, speaking of everyone having that one complaint, I have a buddy who's fiance is really the perfect match for him. We kept bugging him to find his one complaint about her, and at his bachelor party his response was "Alright. My only complaint is that she wont let me put it in her butt.".... Guess we shouldn't have pressed him so hard for finding something wrong with her, lol.

Old 10-15-2012, 12:33 PM   #68
CreamyGoodness
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Jul 2011
Ossining, NY
Liked 2133 Times on 1409 Posts

Usually when a buddy of ours is about to give us far too much information about their sex lives or body parts they tend to start the sentence with "you're a guy right?" or for my wife "you're a woman, right?" I guess I can complain that my wife usually falls for it.

I recognize that you need to talk about it, but no, I dont really think its necessary for me to know what you and your wife have a firefighter/french maid outfit or how that translated to your halloween night last year. I simply dont want to look at your wife and get that picture in my head. She works with children for pete's sake.

YES, WE HAVE TRIED OTHER YEASTS! USE BREAD YEAST FOR JAOM!

Old 10-15-2012, 02:06 PM   #69
rs4life
Recipes 

Jul 2012
Marblehead, Massachusetts
Liked 13 Times on 8 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by CodyA
I think I got me a keeper GF. Doesn't bitch about my room smelling like hops and booze all the damn time, doesn't complain when I have to go to bed early for a hunting or fishing trip in the morning, has the sex drive of a man, not the jealous type, likes micro brews and the stuff I brew (as long as it's a porter, stout, or cider) and likes my buddies. Of course, there's always gotta be that one bugaboo to bitch about, and that would be her anxiety. I'm more of a laid back type of guy and she's so high strung and worried about everything sometimes that it almost stresses me out! Just planning out a camping trip one time, I had to tell her "Look, were going camping, not sky diving. If all our **** isn't completely in order or forget something, it's not the end of the world, we'll compromise." But that's about it.

Haha, speaking of everyone having that one complaint, I have a buddy who's fiance is really the perfect match for him. We kept bugging him to find his one complaint about her, and at his bachelor party his response was "Alright. My only complaint is that she wont let me put it in her butt.".... Guess we shouldn't have pressed him so hard for finding something wrong with her, lol.
That last part....is a good thing

Old 10-16-2012, 05:17 AM   #70
CodyA
Recipes 

Sep 2012
Albuquerque, NM
Liked 15 Times on 15 Posts

Yea, we all kind of gave him the TMI look. I think he got the hint at least, haha.

I think the most ironic complaint about a wife or girlfriend I have heard came from my dad's friend when I was a kid. It was that after he taught her how to shoot, she became a better shot than him. The ironic part is that after him shooting at her 4 times with an AK-47 in a domestic dispute, she fired once and hit him in the heart with her .38, killing him, back in '05. We're all pretty sure he wasn't trying to hit her and did it as a suicide, but I remember my dad saying "Oh man, I can't wait to see him when I pass on and give him sh*t about her still being the better shot."