Complain about your wife/girlfriend - Page 6 - Home Brew Forums
Register Now For Free!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Drunken Ramblings and Mindless Mumbling > Complain about your wife/girlfriend

Old 10-12-2012, 12:09 AM   #51
sonofgrok
n00basaurus
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Sep 2012
Waco, TX
Liked 314 Times on 223 Posts

Mine just called to ask if I wanted her to pick up any booze on the way home from work. What a B!#$%

Old 10-12-2012, 12:16 AM   #52
BassBeer

Recipes 

Aug 2012
Asheville, NC
Liked 51 Times on 39 Posts

My wife's freaking awesome, but can be a stubborn b!#%h sometimes. Anyone else?

Yesterday she was nagging about me taking a break from drinking. I drink ONE beer a night after work 4-5 nights a week.

When she drinks (all my dank beer mind you) she almost always has enough to get drunk. So it's not every night, but she can never only have one.

Super annoying! I've found some academic resources citing the positive health benefits of having a drink a night... hopefully that'll shut her up

Old 10-12-2012, 12:16 AM   #53
porcupine73
Recipes 

Aug 2012
Fort Meade
Liked 47 Times on 43 Posts

Mine refuses to acknowledge that I exist and when directly questioned about our relationship said "what's your name again?". wtf?

Old 10-12-2012, 12:25 AM   #54
Krovitz

Recipes 

Mar 2012
Quincy, MA
Liked 123 Times on 74 Posts

Sonofgrok you depressing bastard. I hope you and your wife get in a car accident. Nothing serious, but you both get really bad whiplash.

Old 10-12-2012, 12:28 AM   #55
skillzman1
Recipes 

Dec 2011
saratoga, new york
Liked 6 Times on 5 Posts

1)Put dinner on the stove...go up stairs and do her hair...turns the stove off when the smoke alarm goes off...scrapes the food outa the pan and puts it on the table...smelling like charcoal...on the upside,this is how I know when the smoke alarm needs new batteries!LOL
2)Never puts more than $20 gas in the car...usually drives mine empty when I fill it.
3) thinks that being some place at 7:30 means leaving the house at 7:29

been married 20 yrs...it aint gonna change.....and yes I'd do it over again!

Old 10-12-2012, 02:08 AM   #56
kaconga
Recipes 

Mar 2012
Rathdrum, Idaho
Liked 147 Times on 111 Posts

My wife is awesome with all the beer stuff. But she loves fruit. If she goes shopping with me we will get more fruit than anything else. The problem is that she never eats all of it. And spoiled fruit means fruit flies. They are the bane of my brewing existence.

One other thing is she never puts egg shells in the trash. They are in cups or bowls or anything but the trash. Ever tried getting stuck on egg shell out of your favorite beer glass? It's like cement.

But she encourages me in all things brewing and is the best cook I have ever met. I wonder what bad thing she might say about me

Old 10-12-2012, 02:05 PM   #57
jerrodm
Recipes 

Sep 2012
Silver Spring, MD
Liked 123 Times on 88 Posts

+1 for her always being late. From six years in the Navy, I get cold sweats if I'm not five minutes early to anything, so I'm constantly pissed off whenever we have to go anywhere together. And when it's us plus our two boys (6 & 8), oh God save us. The little vein over my right eye is doing overtime, I can assure you.

Old 10-13-2012, 05:36 AM   #58
Punity
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Jun 2012
Cosi, Warshington
Liked 369 Times on 308 Posts

I need a GF to complain about my wife is perfect

Old 10-13-2012, 06:15 AM   #59
Zuljin
TR Fitness King

Recipes 

Mar 2012
Defiance
Liked 5534 Times on 4681 Posts

I have a lot of complaints about your wives and girlfriends. Namely, I aint getting anything off any of them. Bitches.

Old 10-13-2012, 06:35 AM   #60
weirdboy
Recipes 

May 2009
Los Angeles
Liked 492 Times on 397 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerrodm View Post
+1 for her always being late. From six years in the Navy, I get cold sweats if I'm not five minutes early to anything, so I'm constantly pissed off whenever we have to go anywhere together. And when it's us plus our two boys (6 & 8), oh God save us. The little vein over my right eye is doing overtime, I can assure you.
I have learned to always tell my wife any appointment or reservation we have is 30 minutes earlier than what it actually is, so that we get there somewhat on time.