Complain about your wife/girlfriend - Page 5 - Home Brew Forums

Register Now!
Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Drunken Ramblings and Mindless Mumbling > Complain about your wife/girlfriend

Old 10-10-2012, 11:40 PM   #41
jmendez29
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Nov 2008
Holland, Michigan
Liked 155 Times on 98 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by stamandster View Post
Just wait until the woman you complain about find this thread. Then you'll be complaining that you're sleeping on your sofa.
I used to complain to her about it a bunch, so she knows. She just doesn't change. I just stopped calling her. Funny part is, I don't think she even noticed. Meh, whatever. After all the other crazy chicks I've dated, if this is the worst I have to complain about after almost three years, I've got it pretty good. I make sure I remember that.

No, that's not what makes you an ***hole.

Old 10-11-2012, 01:50 PM   #42
sonofgrok
n00basaurus

Recipes 

Sep 2012
Waco, TX
Liked 313 Times on 223 Posts

My wife getting home from the brewstore for me "Hey honey, I remember you saying something about needing a new kettle thermometer so I picked up one of those up for you too even though it wasn't on your list".

So annoying.

Old 10-11-2012, 05:25 PM   #43
emiller0408
Recipes 

Sep 2012
Liked 7 Times on 6 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonofgrok
My wife getting home from the brewstore for me "Hey honey, I remember you saying something about needing a new kettle thermometer so I picked up one of those up for you too even though it wasn't on your list".

So annoying.
U guys suck.

Old 10-11-2012, 05:28 PM   #44
CreamyGoodness
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Jul 2011
Ossining, NY
Liked 2133 Times on 1409 Posts

She walks slowly. Sooooooooo slowly. Instead of speeding up when we walk together, she makes me slow down. I hate it.

YES, WE HAVE TRIED OTHER YEASTS! USE BREAD YEAST FOR JAOM!

Dan Likes This 
Old 10-11-2012, 09:10 PM   #45
gizmodog51
Recipes 

Sep 2012
deland, florida
Liked 12 Times on 9 Posts

bought the ol' lady a day care in 04.
fooking place has been a bum run ever since!!
i pour 8-12K a year into the effin place so she can boast that she is a private business owner and is anchored to a failing business while i want to travel and enjoy life..hey any single wimmen out there?LOL......now you know why I BREW!! fook'em

GD51

Reason: spelling

Old 10-11-2012, 09:19 PM   #46
GilaMinumBeer

Recipes 

Jan 2008
Liked 7450 Times on 6106 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmendez29 View Post
My GF never answers her phone. I'll call and get her voicemail, and usually she'll call back about an hour later. Sometimes not. She doesn't do it on purpose, just turns the volume down to the vibration, then drops it in her purse. Doesn't hear it, doesn't feel it. Realistically, it's a minor irritation to me. But what really sent me over the edge on day was when she didn't answer her phone after dropping of a LOT of job applications. Seriously, turn the effing volume up. You may be getting a callback on a job.
I don't think her phone was in her purse and I expect she really wanted you to keep calling.

Old 10-11-2012, 09:31 PM   #47
gizmodog51
Recipes 

Sep 2012
deland, florida
Liked 12 Times on 9 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildGingerBrewing View Post
Bwahahaha At least he brought donuts home

My pet peeve with my wife is similar to this. She never answers her phone! We can be texting and when I get tired of texting and just call, she doesn't answer? Really??? the phone is in your hand! you are sending me a text!!! You can't answer it?!?!?!

This means something different in this thread
fooking "A", mine does the same never answers the phone until the 4th call kinda makes ya wonder if shes giving some sugar to jody!
ain't married life grand?
GD51

Old 10-12-2012, 12:04 AM   #48
Punity
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Jun 2012
Cosi, Warshington
Liked 369 Times on 308 Posts

Is it bad I don't answer my phone at all and judge if I should call back by if you leave a voicemail

Old 10-12-2012, 12:05 AM   #49
Punity
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Jun 2012
Cosi, Warshington
Liked 369 Times on 308 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by gizmodog51

fooking "A", mine does the same never answers the phone until the 4th call kinda makes ya wonder if shes giving some sugar to jody!
ain't married life grand?
GD51
F***in Jody

Old 10-12-2012, 12:06 AM   #50
emiller0408
Recipes 

Sep 2012
Liked 7 Times on 6 Posts

Mine is late to everything....seriously. The last two times we've gone on vacation we've damn near missed our flights. Last week we showed up to the airport 20 mins before our flight left and had to run through security. Glad MKE has moving sidewalks now. I didn't speak to her the whole 2 hr flight.