Well I did it.
I made 40 gallons! And it only took two runs on my system augmented with a 10 gallon kettle on a burner outside and 14 hours from start to cleaned up.
25 gallons went into the barrel and I mixed in my 5 gallons of the Bugfarm VI batch and then took 5 gallons back from the barrel to replace the carboy. 10 gallons was split into two new carboys pitched with Brett Brux Trois and the other Brett Clausenii. So i now have the following:
5 gallon Carboy each
Brett Brux Trois
Wyeast Lambic Blend
ECY Bugfarm VI
ECY Brett Blend
And the 25 gallon barrel with Bugfarm VI
I ended up using paraffin wax to seal the top as I don't want too much O2 and this will protect any head space that develops.
It is blowing off now and the Bugfarm tasted awesome at only 4 months when I mixed it in, so fingers crossed.
I will have a lot of Lambic two years from now. Thanks for the input all.