I think they're hot, but you probably don't - Page 96 - Home Brew Forums
Register Now For Free!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Drunken Ramblings and Mindless Mumbling > I think they're hot, but you probably don't

Old 11-19-2012, 09:38 PM   #951
hercher
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Recipes 

Jul 2009
Scranton
Liked 59 Times on 56 Posts

Perhaps the reverse of this thread, but the discussion of Selena Gomez made me think of this: does anyone else besides me find Taylor Swift decidedly unattractive?
Kegged: Nothing
In the fridge: Dogfish 60 minute; Imperial Stout

Old 11-19-2012, 10:23 PM   #952
JonM
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Aug 2010
Milwaukee
Liked 2997 Times on 1737 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by hercher
Perhaps the reverse of this thread, but the discussion of Selena Gomez made me think of this: does anyone else besides me find Taylor Swift decidedly unattractive?
Yes. She's in the"man, I feel like I'm gonna break this damn thing" category from my earlier post.

Old 11-19-2012, 10:47 PM   #953
KayaBrew
Recipes 

Nov 2008
Jay, Adirondack Mountains, NY
Liked 211 Times on 164 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by hercher View Post
She's nasty!

Old 11-19-2012, 10:52 PM   #954
edmanster
Whats Under Your Kilt
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Feb 2011
Taylorsville, Utah
Liked 85 Times on 67 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by hercher
Hell ya, I wouldn't even touch that with your equipment!!
Father of 4 girls

Suffers from Zymocenosilicaphobia

Old 11-19-2012, 11:02 PM   #955
phenry
Recipes 

Feb 2011
Clemson, SC
Liked 121 Times on 73 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by hercher View Post
I can't get past how much I hate her music to find her attractive in any way.

But do realize hercher, since you said that about her she's probably gonna sing about you in her next album.

Old 11-20-2012, 01:39 AM   #956
hercher
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Recipes 

Jul 2009
Scranton
Liked 59 Times on 56 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by phenry View Post
I can't get past how much I hate her music to find her attractive in any way.

But do realize hercher, since you said that about her she's probably gonna sing about you in her next album.
Well then, being that I saw her referred to as a serial dater, I'd go out with her long enough for her to break up with me first. Then maybe she'll introduce me to Selena!
Kegged: Nothing
In the fridge: Dogfish 60 minute; Imperial Stout

Old 11-20-2012, 02:29 AM   #957
WesleyS
Recipes 

May 2012
Liked 4216 Times on 2789 Posts

Ok, I guess I'll be the first to admit she's hot. With that being said, I hate everything about her.

Old 11-20-2012, 02:33 AM   #958
emjay

Recipes 

Jan 2011
Toronto, Ontario
Liked 1719 Times on 1606 Posts

ITT: a whole lot of people who are only lying to themselves. I'm not even big on blondes, but I would hit that like the fist of an angry god.

Old 11-20-2012, 02:48 AM   #959
bottlebomber

Recipes 

Apr 2011
Ukiah, CA
Liked 2737 Times on 2112 Posts

She's definitely hot, there's no questioning that. She is annoying and her music sucks, but she's worth $80 million so she must be doing something right. Most other 22 year old girls I know are pretty retarded too, so there's also that to think about. I'm sure 10 years from now she'll be cast a little differently.

Old 11-20-2012, 04:53 AM   #960
alpha224
Recipes 

Jul 2012
Liked 13 Times on 9 Posts

I think Taylor Swift is good looking...and wouldn't pass up the chance to split her like a log...but I am going to add to the list Demi Lovato, and Miley Ray Cyrus (just to stuff something in her mouth so I did t have to hear her talk)