I think they're hot, but you probably don't - Page 61 - Home Brew Forums
Register Now For Free!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Drunken Ramblings and Mindless Mumbling > I think they're hot, but you probably don't

Old 10-27-2012, 01:07 PM   #601
headbanger

Recipes 

Apr 2011
The Hill, KY
Liked 777 Times on 486 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by emjay

FTFY.

And great addition. Not because I agree, but, precisely because I DON'T agree. How some of these names are being mentioned in this thread is beyond me. I mean, Charlize Theron?! Seriously?!
I think some people can't get past her appearance in Monster. Personally I do not have that problem, one of the finest women on the planet IMHO.

Old 10-27-2012, 03:20 PM   #602
Subsailor
Life is Tough, Stupid makes it Tougher
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Jun 2011
Prescott Valley, Arizona
Liked 534 Times on 339 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by thewinechik View Post
Did you just mess with my girl Milla?? Heck no! She's hot.

Oh I would not shag some of these. Maybe being a chick I'm a tad more picky. Rashida hell no! Ina hell no. Paula Deen no way. Poor headbanger is traumatized with Paula.
Paper bag or not over head. No no no! That just calls for injury.
We should start a thread "they are hot and we know it" whoever comes up with an ugly chick gets less beer.
Heck no, name of the thread - I think they're hot...
Personally, I think she's smoking in Resident Evil, Ultraviolet, 5th Element!
SSBN 641 B

Old 10-27-2012, 03:28 PM   #603
emjay

Recipes 

Jan 2011
Toronto, Ontario
Liked 1719 Times on 1606 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subsailor

Heck no, name of the thread - I think they're hot...
Personally, I think she's smoking in Resident Evil, Ultraviolet, 5th Element!
It's funny that you only mention the first half of the thread title, because I'm pretty sure that the thing she took issue with had to do with the *other* half - namely, the fact that you seem to think most people don't think Milla is hot (whereas thewinechik is insisting that she's actually a universal hottie, and thus should not qualify for this thread). Make sense??

Honestly though, I'd say she MIGHT qualify, because she just doesn't do it for me, and never really has. She just has that ultra-European model look, which always turns me off for whatever reason. But as I said, she has that (ultra-European) "model" look, and it's kind of hard for me to argue that someone that looks like a model isn't widely considered to be hot.

So maybe we should have a little informal poll here, with people replying with whether or not they think she's hot. Obviously we're at 2-1 so far.

So, good people of HBT: Milla Jovovich - Hot or Not?

Old 10-27-2012, 03:33 PM   #604
Subsailor
Life is Tough, Stupid makes it Tougher
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Jun 2011
Prescott Valley, Arizona
Liked 534 Times on 339 Posts

Good point, I've only had half of my first cup of coffee this morning.
SSBN 641 B

Old 10-27-2012, 03:36 PM   #605
WildGingerBrewing
Old and OK is good enuff
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Mar 2010
McKinney, TX
Liked 2350 Times on 2257 Posts

The avrail levine mention made me think of one i think fits. I used to have a thing for fiona apple. Not so much now but back when "criminal" came out i dug her. And i usually dont like the whole heroin chic thing.

Old 10-27-2012, 04:30 PM   #606
bottlebomber

Recipes 

Apr 2011
Ukiah, CA
Liked 2737 Times on 2112 Posts

Quote:
I mean, Charlize Theron?! Seriously?!
Man, she really doesn't do it for me. I mean she is definitely hot, but I don't think she'd even make my top 50. I'm with you on the blondes - it's boring. Plus her nose looks like she did so much cocaine her sinuses collapsed.

Old 10-27-2012, 04:36 PM   #607
bottlebomber

Recipes 

Apr 2011
Ukiah, CA
Liked 2737 Times on 2112 Posts

Milla is definitely scorchingly hot in the face and I guess body in general, but the complete absence of breast tissue is a big thumbs down. I'd give her a 7 on the Internets, a 9 in real life.

Old 10-27-2012, 07:31 PM   #608
Tex

Recipes 

Nov 2011
ft worth
Liked 52 Times on 38 Posts

I think Milla has universal hotness. I'm not ashamed to say I have an odd thing for Joan Cusack, definitely more personality than looks. Love the quirky girls.

Old 10-27-2012, 09:48 PM   #609
headbanger

Recipes 

Apr 2011
The Hill, KY
Liked 777 Times on 486 Posts

That made me think of another.. Maggie Gyllenhaal, I think she is extremely sexy.

Definitely on Mila btw.

Old 10-28-2012, 12:33 AM   #610
thewinechik
Recipes 

Aug 2012
Baltimore, Maryland
Liked 5 Times on 4 Posts

Quote:

It's funny that you only mention the first half of the thread title, because I'm pretty sure that the thing she took issue with had to do with the *other* half - namely, the fact that you seem to think most people don't think Milla is hot (whereas thewinechik is insisting that she's actually a universal hottie, and thus should not qualify for this thread). Make sense??

Honestly though, I'd say she MIGHT qualify, because she just doesn't do it for me, and never really has. She just has that ultra-European model look, which always turns me off for whatever reason. But as I said, she has that (ultra-European) "model" look, and it's kind of hard for me to argue that someone that looks like a model isn't widely considered to be hot.

So maybe we should have a little informal poll here, with people replying with whether or not they think she's hot. Obviously we're at 2-1 so far.

So, good people of HBT: Milla Jovovich - Hot or Not?
At the time of your post... we were 2 to 2 sub think hot, I think hot. You and some other dude think not hot. So 2-2 let's get Milla right, and additionally other people have said post your post that she doesn't belong here.
But here is the ultimate question, would you boot her off your bed?
Ah!
Sorry, universally hot!
Moving on...
Lol
Truth is, if you can find even Charlize non hot, that means that technically even the hotness of all hotness (universally hot) will be found not hot by someone.
So we can dump all the chicks we want on this list, cause no matter how hot the world thinks they are, someone is bound to find them not hot.
So, ultimately the question is, ask yourself people, do you find this woman so freaking hideous that you will boot her off the bed?
That's the question. Would I kick Paula Deen out!
HECK YEAH!!!