I think they're hot, but you probably don't

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just started watching Dr.Who, Billie Piper is perfect for this thread. She appears hot, but on closer examination she has crooked teeth and a strange protruding mouth structure that makes her look somewhat monkey faced. Not particularly intelligent or a good actress from what I've seen.

After watching diary of a call girl I would do terrible things to her.

Not sure if they were mentioned, but my two most recent choices ....

Nancy Botwin on Weeds.
Lucy Decouture (spelling?), on Trailer Park Boys
Both are most likely 'hot' in the classic sense but here goes.

Yay! This thread is back.

Oh yes, I've had a thing for Nancy Botwin since she was Amy on The West Wing.

Nancy Botwin? Yep, Mary-Louise Parker obviously belongs in this thread. I mean, any guy in their right mind would call her out as the absolutely hideous creature she is. :rolleyes:

:drunk:

That just might take the cake as the most absurd name seriously mentioned in this thread so far.

If there is a female god, it would be Brooke Burke. She can violate my fragile little body anytime! :rockin:

Speaking of "The League" what about Katie Aselton (aka Jenny). Not sure if it is her attitude in the show or what but she is hot!

esq-katie-aselton-the-league-082812-xlg.jpg

No way should she be in here. I would go full ATM on her.

Okay WTF - I don't know the names of these chicks - when you just say a name I have NO clue who the hell you're talking about. From now on anyone who makes a post in this thread without a photo shall be classified as Giant ******. It doesn't even have to be a photo of who you're talking about, either - just SOMETHING!

You DON'T want to be a G.D. my friends - not in 2013.

Oh and just so I follow the rules...
masseffect3demo20120227n.png

Okay WTF - I don't know the names of these chicks - when you just say a name I have NO clue who the hell you're talking about. From now on anyone who makes a post in this thread without a photo shall be classified as Giant ******. It doesn't even have to be a photo of who you're talking about, either - just SOMETHING!

Geez, can't you jerk off on your own time? :D

Stana Katic from the tv show castle.

ForumRunner_20130107_213226.png

paulster2626 said:

You're calling other people G.D. And you put a picture of a fake girl in your post! Dude, get outside your parent's basement from time to time. There's real women out there. :p
Your the G.D.

WesleyS said:
You're calling other people G.D. And you put a picture of a fake girl in your post! Dude, get outside your parent's basement from time to time. There's real women out there. :p
Your the G.D.

^^^THIS

Picture as promised:
Skylar from Breaking Bad
Definitely had some hot moments in the show. Real life... Maybe...

image-2042516090.jpg

paulster2626 said:

Lol I'm with Paul!!! Post a picture,I'm a tad bit lazy (and drunk), don't want to Google, just want a quick glimpse!
But Paul!!!!!! The animation.... that blows!!!!!

Sorry if this one has been done already, but give me MTV's Kennedy. She was on Redeye the other night and the years have been kind to her.

image-3583285086.jpg

While this was made months ago, to address the OP, I can understand Yooper thinking Eddie Vedder is hot, most women I know do. Ever been to a Pearl Jam show? Some quality snizz there

As far as someone I think is hot who some don't, I'd probably go Kat Dennings

6895729_kat_dennings_bb_1.jpg

masseffect3demo20120227n.png

Amen, not everyone watches E-News or whatever the hell it is.

While this was made months ago, to address the OP, I can understand Yooper thinking Eddie Vedder is hot, most women I know do. Ever been to a Pearl Jam show? Some quality snizz there

I had to reply with quote, just so her picture came up again. HOT!!!!!!!

Would do terrible thing to her. Teeerrrrrriiiiibbbbbllllleeeee.

tumblr_lu1tscJPL61qzz78po1_r1_500.jpg

My wife started watching Gilmore Girls many years back, ever since I've had a thing for Lauren Graham

I don't like the way this thread objectifies women.

Women should not be viewed as sex objects.

They should be viewed through a small hole in the wall without their knowledge.......By someone with a large grin and a talent for being silent. (See avatar)

Since i just realized that Katey Sagal has already been said....here's one that i haven't seen yet.

Sigourney Weaver

Back