I think they're hot, but you probably don't - Page 25 - Home Brew Forums
Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Drunken Ramblings and Mindless Mumbling > I think they're hot, but you probably don't

Old 10-17-2012, 10:04 PM   #241
todd_k

Recipes 

Jan 2006
RVA
Liked 29 Times on 28 Posts

Wow...I went through 24 pages of this thread, at work, to discover 2 things. First, some of you are naming people who are unquestionably hot and do not belong in this thread. Second, I am the only person in the world attracted to Anne Coulter. Don't judge me.

Old 10-17-2012, 10:11 PM   #242
emjay
Recipes 

Jan 2011
Toronto, Ontario
Liked 1719 Times on 1606 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by todd_k
Wow...I went through 24 pages of this thread, at work, to discover 2 things. First, some of you are naming people who are unquestionably hot and do not belong in this thread. Second, I am the only person in the world attracted to Anne Coulter. Don't judge me.
Correct on both counts. The first of which is pretty lame because I (and others) have really put it all out there while many just play it safe and go with total and traditional hotties which nobody can really mock them for

Old 10-17-2012, 11:27 PM   #243
the_bird
10th-Level Beer Nerd
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

May 2006
Adams, MA
Liked 523 Times on 420 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by weirdboy View Post
If we're doing 90's alt-rock women, how about Kim Deal of Pixies/Breeders fame?
Don't forget The Amps.

That reminds me; I used to crush on The Breeder's old bass player, Josephine Wiggs, in no small part because she reminded me a lot of a girl I crushed on in high school.

Kim Gordon's single now, too.

"I'm kind of toasted. But I looked at my watch and it's only 6:30 so I can't stop drinking yet." - Yooper's Bob
"Brown eye finally recovered after the abuse it endured in Ptown last weekend, but it took almost a full week." - Paulie
"no, he just doesn't speak 'stupid'. i, however, am fluent...." - motobrewer
"... I'll go both ways." - Melana

NordeastBrewer77 Likes This 
Old 10-17-2012, 11:33 PM   #244
weirdboy
Recipes 

May 2009
Los Angeles
Liked 481 Times on 389 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by todd_k
I don't mind Ann Coulter's looks at all; it's her personality that I find completely revolting. Same goes for Paris Hilton.

Also if you're going to bring up Ann Coulter I'd say her arch nemesis Rachel Maddow is fair game, too. Also revolting personality...and sorta looks like a 13 year old boy in the right light, so I think a good match for this thread except I don't find her inexplicably hot.

Old 10-17-2012, 11:38 PM   #245
the_bird
10th-Level Beer Nerd

Recipes 

May 2006
Adams, MA
Liked 523 Times on 420 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by todd_k View Post
Wow...I went through 24 pages of this thread, at work, to discover 2 things. First, some of you are naming people who are unquestionably hot and do not belong in this thread.
The more interesting question to me would be what celebs are viewed almost universally as being uber-hot, that just don't do it for you? For me, it would be almost any of the bleach-blonde, fake-tittied airheads that are far too numerous. And Jennifer Anniston.... meh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by todd_k View Post
Second, I am the only person in the world attracted to Anne Coulter. Don't judge me.
I will judge you. That's wrong. Unless you're just fantasizing about keeping her mouth filled up so she'll be quiet.

"I'm kind of toasted. But I looked at my watch and it's only 6:30 so I can't stop drinking yet." - Yooper's Bob
"Brown eye finally recovered after the abuse it endured in Ptown last weekend, but it took almost a full week." - Paulie
"no, he just doesn't speak 'stupid'. i, however, am fluent...." - motobrewer
"... I'll go both ways." - Melana

Old 10-18-2012, 12:39 AM   #246
IrregularPulse
Hobby Collector

Recipes 

Nov 2007
Liked 3384 Times on 3241 Posts

Christina Ricci for me too.

I should have stuck to four fingers in Vegas. :o - marubozo's mom

NordeastBrewer77 Likes This 
Old 10-18-2012, 01:04 AM   #247
JonM
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Aug 2010
Milwaukee
Liked 2638 Times on 1553 Posts

Brody Dalle from The Distillers and Spinnerette. Saw her in '03 or something. Man, she's awesome.
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-1084807797.jpg
Views:	575
Size:	117.3 KB
ID:	79921   Click image for larger version

Name:	image-2630357818.jpg
Views:	544
Size:	117.3 KB
ID:	79922  

Old 10-18-2012, 01:06 AM   #248

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonM View Post
Brody Dalle from The Distillers and Spinnerette. Saw her in '03 or something. Man, she's awesome.
You've got the idea here. But, man, and people thought I needed help for finding Ina attractive . . .

Old 10-18-2012, 01:17 AM   #249
edds5p0
Recipes 

Sep 2012
Liked 55 Times on 48 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by McBrewskie

I'd put it in here mouth so I wouldn't have to hear her speak.
Or you could go with Tina Fey. Same great looks and funny.

Old 10-18-2012, 01:18 AM   #250
Diaperload
Recipes 

Aug 2011
Portland, Oregon
Liked 24 Times on 21 Posts

Not sure if this one counts. Amanda fvcking Palmer.