Coldbreak Brewing Giveaway - Open to All!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > General Beer Discussion > Bleach The new yeast energizer

Old 10-02-2012, 06:59 PM   #1
Glynn
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 120 Times on 93 Posts
Likes Given: 21

Default Bleach The new yeast energizer

For the fun of it i thought i would use ringwood. after extensive reading and understanding that this type like oxygen. i decide to cover my carboy with 2 plys of hop bag held in place with a rubber band thinking it might help with some air flow. i place the fermenter in my trough style swamp cooler and through the course of the night i would go check it. so just before bed time i go and have one last only to find it tipped over and completely submerged in bleach water /facepalm. from what i can tell maybe a qt got in because my vol isnt much higher then i put in originally and there no wort in my swamp cooler. needless to say this morning when i woke it was fermenting like crazy lol

Naughty Kitty Brewing EST 1993
Primary 1 - Saison
Primary 2 - Centennial IPA
Primary 3 -
Secondary 1 -
Secondary 2 -
Bottled - Nogginfogger DIPA, Feral Red Ale