The ONE difference between men and women - Page 3 - Home Brew Forums
Register Now For Free!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Drunken Ramblings and Mindless Mumbling > The ONE difference between men and women

Old 09-29-2012, 06:33 AM   #21
jhorgan1
Recipes 

Dec 2011
Hoboken, NJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homercidal View Post
I didn't say they look the same. But they are all pretty much equal as far as attractiveness. I just can't evaluate men on their attractiveness. Unless they are just FUGLY, that is, or has a non-hygienic lifestyle and smells bad. That's just plain gross.

I guess if I had to choose just ONE lady for a freebie night it might currently be Karen Gillan (Amy Pond on Dr. Who). I'm not normally into redheads, but she is hot. She can keep wearing them short skirts.
+1, I'll be sad to see her go tomorrow. I hope she gets into some cool after DW. The new companion looks hot as hell though.

And yea... sorry Yooper but Bob is smart to stay out of it. up until he mentioned Reese Witherspoon...

Old 09-29-2012, 12:28 PM   #22
sfrisby
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Jan 2011
Atlanta, GA
Liked 276 Times on 183 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhorgan1

And yea... sorry Yooper but Bob is smart to stay out of it. up until he mentioned Reese Witherspoon...
I thought Bob's fatal flaw was the McDonald's girl. Everyone knows you never pick a person in your daily life when you play this game.

Old 09-29-2012, 01:11 PM   #23
SharonaZamboni
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Mar 2012
Palmer, MA
Liked 2083 Times on 1807 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by theotter View Post
I haven't properly introduced myself around here yet, but I just couldn't leave this one alone...
Ha

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfrisby View Post
I thought Bob's fatal flaw was the McDonald's girl. Everyone knows you never pick a person in your daily life when you play this game.
Right!

I used to like Mark McGrath, but now I'm going with Shemar Moore. He used to be on a soap I watched, now he's on Criminal Minds.

Oh, so you're just gonna sit there drinkin beer from your keg, sh!ttin in the kitchen sink, and watching him work -Xaphoeous

I McDrunko and this beer is Amazing!- McBrewskie

Old 09-29-2012, 01:40 PM   #24
jestmaty
Recipes 

Apr 2012
katy, texas
Liked 13 Times on 11 Posts

Well... my wife will play this game with me. She puts up with my oohhing and aahhing every night when I watch the local news.

Hands down, imho, THE most beautiful, sexy woman in the world...NBC local channel 2 news anchor Dominique Sachse.

I've seen her once at a local annual airshow in the Houston area once, almost fainted... Me, not her

Old 09-29-2012, 01:46 PM   #25
dbrewski

Recipes 

Oct 2011
Indeterminate
Liked 52 Times on 46 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yooper View Post
See, women love that "I'm masculine but artsy" thing. You'll protect us from bad guys and kick their asses, save the environment, and the spotted owls (or whatever), and then make up a song for us in your spare time!!!!!!! THAT's what women want.
I knew my triple degree in music, environmental activism and martial arts would come in handy one day!

Old 09-29-2012, 02:03 PM   #26
BBL_Brewer
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Feb 2011
Kokomo, IN
Liked 440 Times on 303 Posts

Do you dream in color Yooper? Red perhaps?

Never Ending Liquid Yeast - How to Farm Yeast and Freeze it.

Old 09-29-2012, 02:31 PM   #27
mcspanner
Recipes 

Sep 2012
Warrington, Cheshire
Liked 563 Times on 248 Posts

I think of this ad for John Smiths Bitter here in the UK every time this sort of conversation takes place..... Oh aye.....

pigsaarz Likes This 
Old 09-29-2012, 04:43 PM   #29
KayaBrew
Recipes 

Nov 2008
Jay, Adirondack Mountains, NY
Liked 211 Times on 164 Posts

Eddie Vedder? Really? He's a sort of a puss. Isn't he from southern California? He would never survive your UP winters. You could never keep his skinny surfer-ass warm enough! Yooper, I had you pegged for a Red Green type of girl...

As for Bob: REESE WITHERSPOON!?! Really? She's so lame! That's a safe choice. I want to know what Bob is really thinking, because I'm thinking Charlize Theron. I'm thinking about her right now!

Old 09-29-2012, 04:52 PM   #30
Laughing_Gnome_Invisible

Recipes 

Jan 2008
Liked 697 Times on 513 Posts

I don't even know who Eddy Vedder is.

Anyway, Bob is right to not play those dumb games. Women have a memory cell especially developed for storing EVERYTHING their guy ever says so that they can destroy them with it later.....Guys just say random stuff and forget it.

People Like This