The ONE difference between men and women - Page 2 - Home Brew Forums

Register Now!
Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Drunken Ramblings and Mindless Mumbling > The ONE difference between men and women

Old 09-29-2012, 02:39 AM   #11
bottlebomber

Recipes 

Apr 2011
Ukiah, CA
Liked 2737 Times on 2112 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homercidal
I don't get the Eddie Vedder thing. I just don't look at guys with any idea of looks. And I don't know him well enough to judge his moral character, etc if that even matters for a Freebie.

I can say that I don't have a "Freebie" either, because there are just SO MANY women to choose from. So I'd have to side with Bob on this one. I'm guessing the McD's girl is pretty hot. And I bet she could get free fries too.
Lol...

Ok so seriously, you're not able to judge aesthetics in a dude? Ugly guys and good looking guys all look the same?

Old 09-29-2012, 02:40 AM   #12
Yooper
Ale's What Cures You!
HBT_ADMIN.png

Recipes 

Jun 2006
UP of Michigan, Winter Texan
Liked 7721 Times on 5424 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homercidal View Post
I'm guessing the McD's girl is pretty hot. And I bet she could get free fries too.
Well, there you go. The difference between men and women.

My fantasy is about someone who is artistic, and has battled with ticketmaster to make prices affordable to the masses, cried out for helping the disenfranchised all the while espousing conservation for the environment.

Men I know hope for a hot chick with french fries.

I think my point has been made.

People Like This 
Old 09-29-2012, 02:44 AM   #13
Yooper
Ale's What Cures You!
HBT_ADMIN.png

Recipes 

Jun 2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by bottlebomber View Post
Lol...

Ok so seriously, you're not able to judge aesthetics in a dude? Ugly guys and good looking guys all look the same?
Eddie Vedder is hotter than a "brad pitt low class" sort of way. Ask you wife if you don't believe me.

If she says "EWWWW", don't believe her. because we're all supposed to say "EWWWW" at hippies. But Eddie Vedder is hot in a "u can't touch this" way. Beyond hot. Like Robert Redford in the 70s, and Paul Newman in the early 80s. Scorching hot. Like Chris Cornell with pheromones. Trust me on this.

Old 09-29-2012, 02:51 AM   #14
theotter
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Recipes 

Aug 2011
Derry, NH

I haven't properly introduced myself around here yet, but I just couldn't leave this one alone...

Old 09-29-2012, 02:55 AM   #15
Irbefan

Recipes 

Mar 2011
Aurora, CO
Liked 12 Times on 10 Posts

My wife said "Pass" on Eddie Vedder. Her freebie is Sean Patrick Flanery, but she also has a creepy school girl crush on Kevin James. So, her opinion is skewed and it makes me wonder which end of the spectrum I fall into.

Old 09-29-2012, 03:00 AM   #16
Homercidal
Licensed Sensual Massage Therapist.
HBT_MODERATOR.png

Recipes 

Feb 2008
Reed City, MI
Liked 4765 Times on 3217 Posts

Quote:
Lol...

I didn't say they look the same. But they are all pretty much equal as far as attractiveness. I just can't evaluate men on their attractiveness. Unless they are just FUGLY, that is, or has a non-hygienic lifestyle and smells bad. That's just plain gross.

I guess if I had to choose just ONE lady for a freebie night it might currently be Karen Gillan (Amy Pond on Dr. Who). I'm not normally into redheads, but she is hot. She can keep wearing them short skirts.

Old 09-29-2012, 03:04 AM   #17
Zuljin
TR Fitness King
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Mar 2012
Defiance
Liked 5303 Times on 4516 Posts

Russel Crowe?

Old 09-29-2012, 03:23 AM   #18
bottlebomber

Recipes 

Apr 2011
Ukiah, CA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zuljin
Russel Crowe?
That's who the Vedder dude looks like! I was trying to figure it out, it was bugging me

Old 09-29-2012, 03:55 AM   #19
Yooper
Ale's What Cures You!
HBT_ADMIN.png

Recipes 

Jun 2006

Quote:
That's who the Vedder dude looks like! I was trying to figure it out, it was bugging me
No. You guys are goofy. Russel Crowe is not hot. Because he's mean. And he looks mean.

See, women love that "I'm masculine but artsy" thing. You'll protect us from bad guys and kick their asses, save the environment, and the spotted owls (or whatever), and then make up a song for us in your spare time!!!!!!! THAT's what women want.

Old 09-29-2012, 04:49 AM   #20
bottlebomber

Recipes 

Apr 2011
Ukiah, CA

Ok so the wife says Crowe is way hotter than Vedder. I have a theory on that though. My wife is very quiet and sensitive, so I think a more aggressive man is going to be appealing to her. Where you, Yooper, seem to be more outspoken and so a more artsy and sensitive man is attractive to you. At least that's the most sense of it I can make. Since they look absolutely freakin identical.