The ONE difference between men and women - Page 18 - Home Brew Forums
Register Now For Free!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Drunken Ramblings and Mindless Mumbling > The ONE difference between men and women

Old 11-16-2012, 02:10 AM   #171
emjay

Recipes 

Jan 2011
Toronto, Ontario
Liked 1719 Times on 1606 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ktraver97ss

Yep, both mine and my wifes is Adrianna Lima the victoria secret model.

There are millions of beautiful features and bodies out there, but dem eyes on her are just undescribably perfect to me.
Yes. Her eyes. That's definitely Adrianna Lima's most distinct and celebrated feature.

Old 11-16-2012, 05:28 PM   #172
unionrdr
Heavyweight homebrewing author & air gun shooter
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Feb 2011
Sheffield, Ohio
Liked 3704 Times on 3178 Posts

Well,here's another one. We know better than to mess with a guy when he's pleasantly drunk. Or wait till then to give him bad news. Idk why they don't get that. We as men generally get drunk to forget out problems,pains,bad days,etc. Not to be reminded of them later.
New! John Henry- https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01GBV3UXU

Old 11-16-2012, 06:30 PM   #173
bottlebomber

Recipes 

Apr 2011
Ukiah, CA
Liked 2737 Times on 2112 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by unionrdr
Well,here's another one. We know better than to mess with a guy when he's pleasantly drunk. Or wait till then to give him bad news. Idk why they don't get that. We as men generally get drunk to forget out problems,pains,bad days,etc. Not to be reminded of them later.
If you're pleasantly drunk at 9:30 am PST that could explain it

Old 11-17-2012, 05:06 PM   #174
unionrdr
Heavyweight homebrewing author & air gun shooter

Recipes 

Feb 2011
Sheffield, Ohio
Liked 3704 Times on 3178 Posts

Nah,it was early evening at that point & I had a good buzz on. I just hate it when they have to ruin it. Not my fault diabeties came back.
New! John Henry- https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01GBV3UXU

Old 11-19-2012, 08:27 AM   #175
Sir Humpsalot

Recipes 

Nov 2006
Liked 87 Times on 69 Posts

I guess I just see the world entirely differently. There's not a single girl listed here by a guy that I would chase after if a current girlfriend of mine wanted to see me that night.

Zooey Deschenal? Reese Witherspoon? Amy Adams? Honestly. No Joke. I don't even know who those girls are and don't care. They haven't tried to make an impression on me, they haven't done anything to me, so as far as I know they don't even exist. Seriously. I was once at a fancy a bar, bumped into a guy and he actually had the nerve to say, "Excuse me! Don't you know who I am?" And I looked him square in the eye and said, "No. I don't." If you aren't someone who has made an impression on me and related to me as a person, then you have no special status with me, regardless of how many times you've been on TV, in magazines, etc. And you know what's funny? I get along really well with musicians and artists. I don't fawn all over anyone, no matter how hot they are.

I just don't understand why you would want some famous person, why that would mean something to anyone. "The girl at the McDonald's drive-in" seems way more intriguing to me. And, if you put in an equal amount of makeup time and photoshop, she honestly might be hotter too. Image, and what we do to people, and the bogus ways we present ourselves to others, is so disgusting to me.

Goofynewfie Likes This 
Old 11-19-2012, 02:04 PM   #176
CreamyGoodness
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Jul 2011
Ossining, NY
Liked 2134 Times on 1409 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Humpsalot View Post
I guess I just see the world entirely differently. There's not a single girl listed here by a guy that I would chase after if a current girlfriend of mine wanted to see me that night.

Zooey Deschenal? Reese Witherspoon? Amy Adams? Honestly. No Joke. I don't even know who those girls are and don't care. They haven't tried to make an impression on me, they haven't done anything to me, so as far as I know they don't even exist. Seriously. I was once at a fancy a bar, bumped into a guy and he actually had the nerve to say, "Excuse me! Don't you know who I am?" And I looked him square in the eye and said, "No. I don't." If you aren't someone who has made an impression on me and related to me as a person, then you have no special status with me, regardless of how many times you've been on TV, in magazines, etc. And you know what's funny? I get along really well with musicians and artists. I don't fawn all over anyone, no matter how hot they are.

I just don't understand why you would want some famous person, why that would mean something to anyone. "The girl at the McDonald's drive-in" seems way more intriguing to me. And, if you put in an equal amount of makeup time and photoshop, she honestly might be hotter too. Image, and what we do to people, and the bogus ways we present ourselves to others, is so disgusting to me.
We now return you to your regularly scheduled programming.
Click image for larger version

Name:	TheMoreYouKnow.gif
Views:	51
Size:	39.0 KB
ID:	84624  

YES, WE HAVE TRIED OTHER YEASTS! USE BREAD YEAST FOR JAOM!

People Like This 
Old 11-19-2012, 03:14 PM   #177
bottlebomber

Recipes 

Apr 2011
Ukiah, CA
Liked 2737 Times on 2112 Posts

me me me, I I I.