Coldbreak Brewing Giveaway - Open to All!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brew Market > For Sale > For Sale - WTS: 2 Keggles

Old 09-30-2012, 12:17 PM   #11
Chingis74
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by drewmedic23
Hate to say it but there are quite a few people that dont buy the kegs. A $30 deposit is a lot cheaper than $100 plus shipping. Side note, I'm pretty close to you, which LHBS are you talking about?
I go to Princeton homebrew. I see you are active duty. Where you stationed?

You can say that I am lying about how I got these. I know they are legit. I am not going to sell something illegal. That's just me. I am also aloud to sell it for whatever price. To me, if I am going to put time into cutting and cleaning and making it look nice, then that's worth something to me.

Old 09-30-2012, 12:39 PM   #12
Chingis74
Recipes 

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

So basically, if I polish the crap out of it, I can sell it for three times the normal price?

Old 09-30-2012, 01:19 PM   #13
SweetSounds
Recipes 

Liked 19 Times on 18 Posts
Likes Given: 4

I did sell a couple to you didn't I? That was a while ago!

The kegs I had were AB - And technically not legal.

However, I bought them from some folks that couldn't return them. Then I TRIED to return them. Store wouldn't take them back. So I sold them to folks that could use them. I don't think that's immoral

If the store won't take them, and I don't want to store them, is the landfil a better idea? I think no.

Back to OP: It's a good price. Someone will have a good pot at the end of this hijacking
Put some duct tape over the gauge - Or better yet - Replace the high pressure gauge with a plug - High pressure gauges are useless!

Old 09-30-2012, 01:36 PM   #14
Chingis74
Recipes 

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Haha thanks sweet. Still for sale

Old 09-30-2012, 02:29 PM   #15
rellot
Recipes 

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts
Likes Given: 7

I never said you were lying Chingis74. I don't care if kegs are legal or not -- I think that debate is dumb. I'm just saying I don't ever trust anyone's stories while horse trading.

Hope you can sell them for that price, if so, I will put some of mine up as well. I just commented because these usually sell in the 60-80 dollar range on here and thought since you bumped your post three times you might not know that. But I'm all about getting what you can for things.

Old 09-30-2012, 02:35 PM   #16
drewmedic23
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 9 Times on 9 Posts
Likes Given: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chingis74 View Post
I go to Princeton homebrew. I see you are active duty. Where you stationed?

You can say that I am lying about how I got these. I know they are legit. I am not going to sell something illegal. That's just me. I am also aloud to sell it for whatever price. To me, if I am going to put time into cutting and cleaning and making it look nice, then that's worth something to me.
Im at Fort Drum right now but I'm ETSing this week and moving back to Jackson. Ill have to check out the Princeton store when I get back

Old 09-30-2012, 07:10 PM   #17
Chingis74
Recipes 

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Quote:

Im at Fort Drum right now but I'm ETSing this week and moving back to Jackson. Ill have to check out the Princeton store when I get back
I am at McGuire afb. Princeton has great prices. Best I have found. 15 bucks for 3 pounds dme. I have built a relationship with the guy. Pretty awesome dude. His name is joe. He gives military discount too

Old 09-30-2012, 07:11 PM   #18
Chingis74
Recipes 

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by rellot
I never said you were lying Chingis74. I don't care if kegs are legal or not -- I think that debate is dumb. I'm just saying I don't ever trust anyone's stories while horse trading.

Hope you can sell them for that price, if so, I will put some of mine up as well. I just commented because these usually sell in the 60-80 dollar range on here and thought since you bumped your post three times you might not know that. But I'm all about getting what you can for things.
I understand man. Guy off Craigslist bought one for that price. I have seen a slide in prices. I am not firm on the price. Just what I want and I work with them from there

Old 09-30-2012, 07:27 PM   #19
barrooze
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 117 Times on 98 Posts
Likes Given: 165

Quote:

Princeton is also one of the only places you can find East Coast Yeasts. You're lucky to have that store so close.
Kegged: Flanders Blonde, NB Tonguesplitter v2.0, Ginger Beer, BOSON on Rhubarb, Dry-Hopped Sour Brown (ECY01) Primary: none Souring: None On Deck: Zombie Dust clone On the Horizon: Epic Pale ale clone, Atrial Rubicite clone (ECY20) Updated: 2015/03/26
Untappd: barrooze

Old 09-30-2012, 07:46 PM   #20
drewmedic23
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 9 Times on 9 Posts
Likes Given: 3

Great! Im going to check it out later this week. I go to the brewers apprentice in freehold now but Ill have to check out the princeton store..thanks!