So I made a dry rye stout (OG 1.048, current SG 1.012) almost two weeks ago. Today I wanted to check on it and take a sample, so I cracked the lid and found this:
I'm using wyeast London ale, and I took some samples earlier - this is probably what caused the mold-like growth (didn't hold my breath, wasn't super careful about sanitization). Am I correct in assuming this is some sort of mold? What should I do with this batch? I wanted to give it at least 4 weeks before kegging (it could use a couple point drop in FG and some aging), but I don't want to let that mold develop. So, should I rack to secondary immediately, cold crash and keg immediately, or just go about business as usual?