Washing hands after bathroom use.. - Page 9 - Home Brew Forums
Register Now For Free!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Drunken Ramblings and Mindless Mumbling > Washing hands after bathroom use..

Old 10-01-2012, 12:41 PM   #81
Laughing_Gnome_Invisible

Recipes 

Jan 2008
Liked 698 Times on 513 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by landshark View Post
You people are sick watching other people in the bathroom enough to make lists about their habits.
This is why I don't like using cubicles in the US. Always big glaring gaps in the doors and a bunch of weirdos on the other side!! What is it with those gaps? It's like, we'll give some some privacy, just not quite enough.

Old 10-02-2012, 01:06 PM   #82
EnjoyGoodBeer
Recipes 

Aug 2012
Rockford, Illinois
Liked 16 Times on 15 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbauer013
Warning for gross factor -

Similar to the post of the l"lady" dropping a duece on the floor, but when I was in HS I worked at a fast food restaurant. The worst was we closed after the bars so we'd always get a rush at about 2 in the morning of people who were just wasted. One night my closing guy refused to clean the bathroom, so I go in there only to see some sadistic bast**d had written AIDS in blood all over the walls and floor. That was an exciting night, I was triple gloved and masked cleaning that mess up. I even made my employer pay for a test a few weeks later. Through the grapevine we found out who it was and made sure everytime he came through the restaurant we gave him a little something special in his sandwich.
What Aids? Guy should have been kicked in the [email protected]

Old 10-09-2012, 01:58 AM   #83
JebCkr
Recipes 

Jun 2009
Daejeon, South Korea
Liked 9 Times on 7 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Timmy View Post
Saw a guy come out of the crapper and leave without washing his hands. I walked past his desk on the way back to my cubicle 30 seconds later and he was eating a sandwich.

Witnessed another guy exiting the crapper, turning on the water in the sink, then proceeding to scoop water with his hands and drink.

Yet, this guy is probably just fine. No cold, cancer, or aids. It may be gross, but it isn't particularly bad for you. An argument can even be made that it's healthy. just sayin...

Old 10-09-2012, 02:37 AM   #84
Hamsterbite
Recipes 

Aug 2012
Turlock, CA
Liked 46 Times on 26 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JebCkr View Post
Yet, this guy is probably just fine. No cold, cancer, or aids. It may be gross, but it isn't particularly bad for you. An argument can even be made that it's healthy. just sayin...
Healthy? For whom? While I've heard and understand the arguments that say most people have a high tolerance for their own germs, others do not. So while wiping your butt and then eating a sandwich may not get you sick, what you touch after that may be getting others sick.

Unless you live a solitary life in the woods, this is how disease is spread.
Not washing your hands after taking a dump is not only nasty, but it's irresponsible. For the love of god...wash your hands!

Next Brew: SWMBO's choice. Probably Saison.
Primary: Janet's Brown, Mulled Chamomile Cider/Perry
Secondary: Nada
Bottle Conditioning: Nada
Bottled and Ready: Hop in the Dark, Raison Detre, Hoppy Saison

jsguitar Likes This 
Old 10-09-2012, 02:57 AM   #85
Zuljin
Does Not Eat Socks
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Mar 2012
Defiance
Liked 5621 Times on 4748 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laughing_Gnome_Invisible View Post
This is why I don't like using cubicles in the US. Always big glaring gaps in the doors and a bunch of weirdos on the other side!! What is it with those gaps? It's like, we'll give some some privacy, just not quite enough.
I feel the same way every time I'm standing outside the stall.

Old 10-09-2012, 03:11 AM   #86
Cromwell
Recipes 

Aug 2011
Thousand Oaks, CA
Liked 74 Times on 60 Posts

I've heard that chestnut about "I was taught not to pee on my hands" a few times too many. Here's the bottom line on that - your dick isn't clean enough that I want to touch you after you've held it. Ever heard this one: "No matter how you dance and prance, the last few drops go down your pants."

Drink your beer strained through your underwear after you've worn it for a day, and I'll let you slide on washing your hands. But I still won't touch you.

Old 10-09-2012, 03:30 AM   #87
jbaysurfer
Former future HOF Brewer
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Recipes 

Nov 2011
Santa Barbara, CA
Liked 590 Times on 429 Posts

People who are a little more accurate claiming OCD carry wipes and clean their hands after touching that nasty door handle. My d!ck is like the Taj Mahal compared to those fixtures.

Old 10-09-2012, 07:26 PM   #88
DrewBrew08
Recipes 

Feb 2012
Brandon, Mississippi
Liked 6 Times on 4 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obliviousbrew View Post
A friend of mine got dysentery in Morocco probably because of someone not washing their hands.
Probably the same thing that use to happen to all my friends when I played "The Oregon Trail"

Primary # 1: Air
Primary # 2: Air
Primary # 3: Air

Bottled: Pale Ale Prince #11, Blueberry Muffin Top #12, Belgian Tripel #13, Smooth Nut Brown #14, Boston Red Ale #16, Belgian Dubbel #18

Old 10-09-2012, 08:35 PM   #89
Laughing_Gnome_Invisible

Recipes 

Jan 2008
Liked 698 Times on 513 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zuljin View Post
I feel the same way every time I'm standing outside the stall.
I have one very clean hand. When I use a public restroom I first put plenty of liquid soap on my right hand before going into a stall and washing my hand vigorously against my penis as I look through the crack in the door at the guys at the urinals.

You just can't get any cleaner than that!