Washing hands after bathroom use.. - Page 8 - Home Brew Forums
Register Now For Free!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Drunken Ramblings and Mindless Mumbling > Washing hands after bathroom use..

Old 09-29-2012, 04:47 AM   #71
Hamsterbite
Recipes 

Aug 2012
Turlock, CA
Liked 46 Times on 26 Posts

Some other odd things I've run across more than once in public restrooms:

-People who continue their cell phone conversations as they're doing their business in the stall.

-People who apperently must groan and grunt in order to achieve a movement.

-People who whisper indistictly to themselves while in the can.

Next Brew: SWMBO's choice. Probably Saison.
Primary: Janet's Brown, Mulled Chamomile Cider/Perry
Secondary: Nada
Bottle Conditioning: Nada
Bottled and Ready: Hop in the Dark, Raison Detre, Hoppy Saison

Old 09-29-2012, 06:21 AM   #72
DanH

Recipes 

Jun 2012
Liked 83 Times on 65 Posts

I don't know about phone calls, but I know that without FaceBook, my poops would be boring.

Just kidding (or am I?)

Old 09-29-2012, 12:40 PM   #73
WesleyS
Recipes 

May 2012
Liked 4216 Times on 2789 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanH
I don't know about phone calls, but I know that without FaceBook, my poops would be boring.

Just kidding (or am I?)
I was thinking the same thing, except instead of Facebook, HBT.
I am very OCD about washing my hands, especially in the restroom. And heaven forbid something of mine falls behind the toilet, I just call it a loss. I probably go overboard with cleaning my hands, like using hand sanitizer as soon as I leave the grocery store, after pumping gas, before eating if I'm in a restaurant, but I can't help what my mind is telling me to do. I do the same routine in public restrooms every time: turn sink on, wash hands, dispense paper towel-if manually, with something other than my hand if possible, use towel to turn sink off and open door.

Old 09-29-2012, 12:40 PM   #74
JebCkr
Recipes 

Jun 2009
Daejeon, South Korea
Liked 9 Times on 7 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanH View Post

Just kidding (or am I?)
They say the iPhone revolutionized the poop, but I've been playing Gameboys on the can since I was 12.

Old 09-30-2012, 04:09 AM   #75
petie

Recipes 

Mar 2012
Rumsey, KY
Liked 93 Times on 61 Posts

Anyhow, I see that most of you are rather anal about your cleanliness. I for one am all about building my immune system. I was my hands if I go #2, but wouldn't die if I didn't.[/QUOTE]

That's what I was tryin to say about the porta potty.

Old 09-30-2012, 01:36 PM   #76
landshark
HMFIC
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Mar 2011
Pleasant Hill, Missouri
Liked 147 Times on 118 Posts

You people are sick watching other people in the bathroom enough to make lists about their habits.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laughing_Gnome_Invisible View Post
OK, So I searched "Betty White nude" ...........At the top of the results, instead of 'Did you mean......" it asked "Are you f#cking serious?....."

Old 09-30-2012, 03:06 PM   #77
Hamsterbite
Recipes 

Aug 2012
Turlock, CA
Liked 46 Times on 26 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by landshark View Post
You people are sick watching other people in the bathroom enough to make lists about their habits.
Guilty conscience?

Next Brew: SWMBO's choice. Probably Saison.
Primary: Janet's Brown, Mulled Chamomile Cider/Perry
Secondary: Nada
Bottle Conditioning: Nada
Bottled and Ready: Hop in the Dark, Raison Detre, Hoppy Saison

Old 09-30-2012, 03:40 PM   #78
Whattawort

Recipes 

Aug 2012
East Bumfark, Yonder
Liked 101 Times on 85 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by landshark View Post
I think we just found one of the guys on our list. So, are you a grunter, talker, non hand washer? The sh1tter police will be watching.

“For a quart of Ale is a dish for a king.”
― William Shakespeare

Old 09-30-2012, 04:55 PM   #79
Darwin18

Recipes 

Nov 2008
Garner, NC
Liked 952 Times on 668 Posts

We've got a few people in my office that like to brush their teeth throughout the day and leave their toothbrushes out next to the sinks throughout the day. That's truly disgusting to me; I usually wash my hands after a #2, but not always for a #1.

Before people complain about how that's unhealthy or unsanitary, I offer my own suggestion for increasing health in the office. From September to June (when school is generally in session) people who have children who attend school or day care are segregated to one side of the office while those of us without children are put on the other side. I never used to get sick at my old office where only one person there had children, but since moving to my larger company I've really gotten sick - including a nasty respiratory infection last year that gave me a 104 degree fever and lingered for weeks even with antibiotics.

Old 10-01-2012, 04:05 AM   #80
Uncle Timmy

Recipes 

Apr 2008
Minnesota, Minnesota
Liked 2 Times on 1 Posts

Saw a guy come out of the crapper and leave without washing his hands. I walked past his desk on the way back to my cubicle 30 seconds later and he was eating a sandwich.

Witnessed another guy exiting the crapper, turning on the water in the sink, then proceeding to scoop water with his hands and drink.