Washing hands after bathroom use.. - Page 7 - Home Brew Forums
Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Drunken Ramblings and Mindless Mumbling > Washing hands after bathroom use..

Old 09-27-2012, 10:48 PM   #61
Laughing_Gnome_Invisible
Recipes 

Jan 2008
Liked 697 Times on 513 Posts

I even use the ball washer in the hallway. The cups could be bigger though, and I have no idea why it has a cold tap, who the hell wants to wash their balls with cold water?

Old 09-27-2012, 11:03 PM   #62
EnjoyGoodBeer
Recipes 

Aug 2012
Rockford, Illinois
Liked 16 Times on 15 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laughing_Gnome_Invisible
I even use the ball washer in the hallway. The cups could be bigger though, and I have no idea why it has a cold tap, who the hell wants to wash their balls with cold water?
Heh, easier to wash when there small.

Old 09-28-2012, 12:45 AM   #63
bleme
Recipes 

Jan 2012
Visalia, CA
Liked 318 Times on 232 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpc View Post
It's not always the fault of the pisser... My building has the WORST urinals in the world-- they're made by American Standard, and they absolutely SUCK (so badly that I will never buy an American Standard product as long as I live). No matter where you aim your stream, it bounces out back at you. Even if you try to hit the water, it bounces off the water and right onto the floor.
I used a urinal once while wearing shorts and was appalled at the splashback I could feel on my legs. I never use a urinal now if it can be avoided.

Old 09-28-2012, 12:25 PM   #64
petie
Recipes 

Mar 2012
Rumsey, KY
Liked 93 Times on 61 Posts

Has no one here ever worked construction? If you work construction most of the time you don't have the option of washing your hands. I've watched guys go sit in a port-a-pottie for 10 minutes then come out grab their dinner bucket sit down on a stack of lumber and eat their sandwich.

I don't work construction anymore but when I did I never got sick. Now I catch anything that happens to be floating around.

Old 09-28-2012, 12:29 PM   #65
Whattawort
Recipes 

Aug 2012
East Bumfark, Yonder
Liked 101 Times on 85 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by petie View Post
Has no one here ever worked construction? If you work construction most of the time you don't have the option of washing your hands. I've watched guys go sit in a port-a-pottie for 10 minutes then come out grab their dinner bucket sit down on a stack of lumber and eat their sandwich.

I don't work construction anymore but when I did I never got sick. Now I catch anything that happens to be floating around.
Quit eating out of the toilet and I bet you start getting better.

“For a quart of Ale is a dish for a king.”
― William Shakespeare

Old 09-28-2012, 01:03 PM   #66
petie
Recipes 

Mar 2012
Rumsey, KY
Liked 93 Times on 61 Posts

I have a strict diet of corn,peanuts,chocolate pudding and lemonade.

Old 09-28-2012, 04:10 PM   #67
mbauer013
Recipes 

Apr 2009
Minneapolis, MN
Liked 25 Times on 23 Posts

Warning for gross factor -

Similar to the post of the l"lady" dropping a duece on the floor, but when I was in HS I worked at a fast food restaurant. The worst was we closed after the bars so we'd always get a rush at about 2 in the morning of people who were just wasted. One night my closing guy refused to clean the bathroom, so I go in there only to see some sadistic bast**d had written AIDS in blood all over the walls and floor. That was an exciting night, I was triple gloved and masked cleaning that mess up. I even made my employer pay for a test a few weeks later. Through the grapevine we found out who it was and made sure everytime he came through the restaurant we gave him a little something special in his sandwich.

Old 09-28-2012, 04:22 PM   #68
Wirk
Recipes 

Apr 2012
Santiago, Chile
Liked 9 Times on 8 Posts

I wash my hands after I pee(and also before), but to be honest I don't think its necessary for me.

Two reasons:

I am not peeing in my hands.
I shower two times a day(in the morning and before bed) so I am very clean.

I bet its much worse to open a door knob and then shake hands than not washing your hands after peeing and then shaking hands.

Old 09-29-2012, 03:34 AM   #69
JebCkr
Recipes 

Jun 2009
Daejeon, South Korea
Liked 9 Times on 7 Posts

http://youtu.be/CgxDdsiXf8U
Damn, I see that someone beat me to this...

Anyhow, I see that most of you are rather anal about your cleanliness. I for one am all about building my immune system. I was my hands if I go #2, but wouldn't die if I didn't.

Old 09-29-2012, 04:15 AM   #70
gcdowd
Recipes 

Jun 2011
Baldwinsville, NY
Liked 201 Times on 151 Posts

RIP George Carlin. I miss him...