Washing hands after bathroom use.. - Home Brew Forums

Register Now!
Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Drunken Ramblings and Mindless Mumbling > Washing hands after bathroom use..

Old 09-26-2012, 06:22 PM   #1
CoalCracker

Recipes 

Sep 2009
Macungie, Pa
Liked 106 Times on 65 Posts

Ok at my place of employment, a few of us have constructed a virtual "yellow" and "Brown" list. Essentially people that use the bathroom and exit without touching the soap go on that list.

I was in the bathroom today and a guy gets done doing his business and out the door he goes. Not even a splash of water. DISGUSTING! It's your choice if you don't want to wash your hands, do it while at work. I don't want to touch something you have touched after touching God knows what kind of chedder you got on your junk.

So happy I don't work in a food production place. However this really puts that into perspective as well.

PSA:: WASH YOUR DAMN HANDS!!

Old 09-26-2012, 06:24 PM   #2
dataz722
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Oct 2007
Middletown, De
Liked 3061 Times on 3003 Posts

We have a new guy here that has been seen my many of us multiple times not washing his hands. We all have to use the same copier, scanners, printers, faxes and everything. I actually just ordered this and plan on hanging it in his cube tonight.

http://www.amazon.com/Restaurant-Sig...ust+wash+hands

Yes, I am that much of an *******.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randar View Post
I was wrong

Old 09-26-2012, 06:28 PM   #3
GilaMinumBeer
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Jan 2008
Liked 7470 Times on 6120 Posts

"I wash my hands befo' I touch my dick!"

People Like This 
Old 09-26-2012, 06:31 PM   #4
edmanster
Whats Under Your Kilt
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Feb 2011
Taylorsville, Utah
Liked 84 Times on 66 Posts

im a little ocd on that one too.. been working in a clean room for 15yrs and its required everytime you enter and exit and now it stuck for everthing.. i see alot at the bars, bowling alley, ect and watch what they touch after they come out.. its funny cause the last time i remember noticing a guy was squeesing a little kids face almost as soon as he went out of the bathroom at the bowling alley... almost wanted to tell the little girl to go wash her face.lol..
Father of 4 girls

Suffers from Zymocenosilicaphobia

Old 09-26-2012, 06:36 PM   #5
Gixxer
Recipes 

Mar 2012
Columbia, SC
Liked 126 Times on 105 Posts

yea... You think thats bad? Think about using smart phones every day. You are essentially smearing poo on your cheek every day. Sometimes several times a day. Like when you had two dozen hot wings the night before... Yea...

paulster2626 Likes This 
Old 09-26-2012, 06:42 PM   #6
static
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

May 2011
Tacoma, Washington
Liked 54 Times on 43 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by edmanster View Post
im a little ocd on that one too...

Thanks for washing up.

Old 09-26-2012, 06:44 PM   #7
Obliviousbrew

Recipes 

Feb 2012
Benidorm, Alicante/Spain
Liked 229 Times on 160 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by GilaMinumBeer View Post
"I wash my hands befo' I touch my dick!"
There is two kind of people in this world the ones that wash they hand before peeing and then the rest.
I wash my hand before I always keep it sanitary if Im a dealing with something important for me.

Old 09-26-2012, 06:45 PM   #8
JonM
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Aug 2010
Milwaukee
Liked 2729 Times on 1601 Posts

Oh man - one time at the gym, I was standing at the urinal and could hear that sound coming from the stall - you know, the sound of someone aggressively wiping and then drawing more paper an repeating. And repeating.

I finish what I'm doing and walk to the sink to wash my hands. Dude comes out of the stall, walks up to the neighboring sink, turns the water on, and splashes his hand in the water for, no exaggeration, about one second and goes out to the gym area.

It gets worse - this guy stocks groceries at my neighborhood grocery store. Ffffffffff....

Old 09-26-2012, 06:51 PM   #9
nasty_rabbit
Recipes 

Feb 2012
auburn, georgia
Liked 110 Times on 72 Posts

Johnny and jimmy, side by side taking a leak. Johnny walks to the door and jimmy says "my mom taught me to wash my hands after I pee." To this Johnny replies "my mom taught me not to pee on my hands."

People Like This 
Old 09-26-2012, 06:59 PM   #10
Whattawort

Recipes 

Aug 2012
East Bumfark, Yonder
Liked 101 Times on 85 Posts

We have a similar list as well at our office. Fist bump only to those that are on the list if you absolutely have to make contact. We also have a "Grunters" list and "DT" list (drop trou). Yes, there are people other than little boys who drop full trou at a urinal.

For a quart of Ale is a dish for a king.
― William Shakespeare