Beer Writers Wanted!! - Home Brew Forums

Register Now!
Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > General Beer Discussion > Beer Writers Wanted!!

Old 09-26-2012, 05:54 PM   #1
WJShaw
Recipes 

Feb 2012
FREDERICTON, New Brunswick
Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Hi All!

Here is an easy and fun job!

I am looking for someone or some people to help me with writing some articles on beer and beer brewing.

If you love writing and beer please send me a PM!

Old 09-26-2012, 08:05 PM   #2
kwaltersmi
Recipes 

Sep 2012
Grand Rapids, MI

Hello. Please give me more information about your opportunity. I'm an experienced and published writer with a passion for beer and homebrewing. Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WJShaw View Post
Hi All!

Here is an easy and fun job!

I am looking for someone or some people to help me with writing some articles on beer and beer brewing.

If you love writing and beer please send me a PM!

Old 09-26-2012, 08:12 PM   #3
JordanThomas
Recipes 

Jul 2012
Grand Rapids, Michigan
Liked 84 Times on 77 Posts

I'm interested to hear more details. Send me a PM with more information if it's available.

Thanks.

Old 09-26-2012, 08:15 PM   #4
Revvy
Post Hoc Ergo Propter Hoc
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Dec 2007
"Detroitish" Michigan
Liked 3189 Times on 1884 Posts

I'm always a little fishy about solicitations like this where very little info is given. Why don't you give US more info before we start pmming you.....

Revvy's one of the cool reverends. He has a Harley and a t-shirt that says on the back "If you can read this, the bitch was Raptured. - Madman

I gotta tell ya, just between us girls, that Revvy is HOT. Very tall, gorgeous grey hair and a terrific smile. He's very good looking in person, with a charismatic personality... he drives like a ****ing maniac! - YooperBrew

People Like This 
Old 09-26-2012, 08:18 PM   #5
Whattawort

Recipes 

Aug 2012
East Bumfark, Yonder
Liked 101 Times on 85 Posts

Revvy beat me to it. Something seems amiss here.

“For a quart of Ale is a dish for a king.”
― William Shakespeare

Old 09-26-2012, 08:22 PM   #6
neosapien

Recipes 

Mar 2012
Dallas, TX
Liked 144 Times on 103 Posts

if it sounds too good to be true...

Old 09-26-2012, 08:25 PM   #7
Revvy

Recipes 

Dec 2007
"Detroitish" Michigan

Quote:
Originally Posted by neosapien View Post
if it sounds too good to be true...
+1

You know a bunch of folks have probably already pmmed him with stars in their eyes.

Meh, I've turned down so many offers to write brewing books on here that sounded fishy it's not even funny.

But a friend of mine who has a publishing company is starting a publishing venture has asked me to contribute a beer column every month, covering homebrewing, beer tasting and beer history, whatever I want to do....But I TRUST him.

Revvy's one of the cool reverends. He has a Harley and a t-shirt that says on the back "If you can read this, the bitch was Raptured. - Madman

I gotta tell ya, just between us girls, that Revvy is HOT. Very tall, gorgeous grey hair and a terrific smile. He's very good looking in person, with a charismatic personality... he drives like a ****ing maniac! - YooperBrew

Hernando Likes This 
Old 09-26-2012, 08:29 PM   #8
Revvy

Recipes 

Dec 2007
"Detroitish" Michigan

Oh, interesting...if you re-read his post, he says he wants our help to help HIM write articles...... uh huh....

Old 09-26-2012, 08:37 PM   #9
neosapien

Recipes 

Mar 2012
Dallas, TX
Liked 144 Times on 103 Posts

I thought HBT /was/ your book

Old 09-26-2012, 11:04 PM   #10
ElyIrishBrew

Recipes 

Sep 2012
Ely, MN
Liked 15 Times on 12 Posts

These things always get my attention, because I spent 15 years as a newspaper writer and editor, and have had one book published. Well, it was about fishing, not beer. I LOVE BEER!

But I believe I detect the odor of male cow feces.

Revvy Likes This