Messing with SWMBO - Page 4 - Home Brew Forums

Register Now!
Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Drunken Ramblings and Mindless Mumbling > Messing with SWMBO

Old 09-26-2012, 09:50 PM   #31
CreamyGoodness
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Jul 2011
Ossining, NY
Liked 2133 Times on 1409 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by pigsaarz View Post
An intellect question wouldnt work with my wife, she thinks Joan of Arc was Noah's wife, and last Christmas when she was explaining the story of Christmas one of the grandkids asked why all the Inns were full and babyJesus had to be born in a stable, she replied because it was Christmas and everywhere is booked out over Christmas!
Oof

YES, WE HAVE TRIED OTHER YEASTS! USE BREAD YEAST FOR JAOM!

Old 09-26-2012, 09:56 PM   #32
JonM
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Aug 2010
Milwaukee
Liked 2718 Times on 1596 Posts

Google the word "Annoy-a-tron."

Old 09-26-2012, 09:58 PM   #33
david_42

Recipes 

Oct 2005
Oak Grove, Oregon, USA
Liked 152 Times on 143 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by gratus fermentatio View Post
Reverse the direction of the toilet paper & see how long it takes her to notice.
We have separate rolls. In all of the bathrooms. She doesn't care about the direction, but hates those 1000 sheet rolls.

After waiting 58 years to get married, annoying her isn't on my list.

"I would like to die on Mars, just not on impact." Elon Musk

Old 09-26-2012, 10:00 PM   #34
dataz722
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Oct 2007
Middletown, De
Liked 3061 Times on 3003 Posts

hahaha, I found the full video

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randar View Post
I was wrong

Old 09-26-2012, 10:06 PM   #35
H-ost

Recipes 

Jul 2011
Bellevue, WA
Liked 72 Times on 53 Posts

I like this whole thread! hahaha

I wish my girl was a better sport but she gets pretty pissed when I go "too far" and "too far" isn't very much...

Old 09-26-2012, 10:57 PM   #36
nukebrewer
Brew the brew!
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Oct 2008
Groton, CT
Liked 2865 Times on 1733 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by H-ost View Post
I like this whole thread! hahaha

I wish my girl was a better sport but she gets pretty pissed when I go "too far" and "too far" isn't very much...
I heard that! About the most I can get away with is standing outside the door to a room she is occupying. She's incredibly jumpy, so when she opens the door and she doesn't expect me to be there, she gets really scared. I once challenged her to a prank off and she told me she hates pranks, so... yeah. Maybe I'll start pranking her anyway just to see where the line is.

Inhopsicated: A Beer Blog

Inhopsicated on Twitter

Old 09-27-2012, 01:19 PM   #37
EnjoyGoodBeer
Recipes 

Aug 2012
Rockford, Illinois
Liked 16 Times on 15 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by CreamyGoodness
Ask who her favorite US President was. If she is awesome, she will say Lincoln. If she's not so awesome she will say Washington, because seriously what a copout. If she's Canadian, I dont know what to tell you.

With that being said, once she chooses say "oh yeah? Mine was Polk"... and then poke her. If you do this every 2 or 3 years you should be able to make it work each time.
Haha im doing this one. She'll fall for this. So corny but great.

Old 09-27-2012, 05:26 PM   #38
Hamsterbite
Recipes 

Aug 2012
Turlock, CA
Liked 46 Times on 26 Posts

Once, I was able to sneak into the shower with her while she was shampooing, eyes closed. And then I waited...

I dare not try that one again.

Next Brew: SWMBO's choice. Probably Saison.
Primary: Janet's Brown, Mulled Chamomile Cider/Perry
Secondary: Nada
Bottle Conditioning: Nada
Bottled and Ready: Hop in the Dark, Raison Detre, Hoppy Saison

People Like This 
Old 09-27-2012, 05:39 PM   #39
Hamsterbite
Recipes 

Aug 2012
Turlock, CA
Liked 46 Times on 26 Posts

Also, I like to pretend I can't understand what she's saying and make her repeat herself until she catches on. Or, she'll say something like "Did you feed the dogs?" to which I'll reply "Free the logs? What are you talking about?" Drives her nuts.

My three year old daughter is catching on to my annoying brand of humor. Now, whenever I try to quiz her on things she's learned, her answer is always "carrot". Q-What month were you born? A-Carrot. Q. What street do you live on? A-Carrot. Always delivered with the just the right amount of dry aloofness. That's my girl.

Next Brew: SWMBO's choice. Probably Saison.
Primary: Janet's Brown, Mulled Chamomile Cider/Perry
Secondary: Nada
Bottle Conditioning: Nada
Bottled and Ready: Hop in the Dark, Raison Detre, Hoppy Saison

People Like This 
Old 09-27-2012, 05:46 PM   #40
Obliviousbrew

Recipes 

Feb 2012
Benidorm, Alicante/Spain
Liked 229 Times on 160 Posts

My wife is from Andalucia, people there invented nap so she takes her nap seriously, most of the time she puts her pijamas and goes to the room an she have a towo hour nap, sometimes she will take the nap in the sofa. Itīs very hard to wake her up she is a log so I took some advantage when she fall asleep in the living room an literally I took all the furniture and move it to the next room, same thing with tv set, paintings and drawings and pictures I only left the sofa with my wife on it, closed all doors with the key and waited... it was terribly funny because she is one of those people that donīt know exactly what is going on for the first 5 minutes she is been up didnīt get that in camera which I regreat but it was funny, it wasnīt so funny when she told me that it was a great thing moving all the furniture so whe can clean the living rooms and paint.... It wasnīt funny niether when she got back at me tyied a little rope to one of the bed legs and the other end was sewed to my pijamas I almost break my face when I hit the floor.