Messing with SWMBO - Page 11 - Home Brew Forums
Register Now For Free!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Drunken Ramblings and Mindless Mumbling > Messing with SWMBO

Old 10-04-2012, 08:39 PM   #101
velorider11
Recipes 

Oct 2010
PA, PA
Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

"Ask who her favorite US President was. If she is awesome, she will say Lincoln. If she's not so awesome she will say Washington, because seriously what a copout. If she's Canadian, I dont know what to tell you"

Not to hijack the thread Creamy but you said it. Why would picking Washington be a cop out?

Old 10-04-2012, 08:47 PM   #102
CreamyGoodness
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Jul 2011
Ossining, NY
Liked 2135 Times on 1410 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by velorider11 View Post
"Ask who her favorite US President was. If she is awesome, she will say Lincoln. If she's not so awesome she will say Washington, because seriously what a copout. If she's Canadian, I dont know what to tell you"

Not to hijack the thread Creamy but you said it. Why would picking Washington be a cop out?
Well it was definitely more an attempt to be funny than anything, but Washington is the President everyone claims to like best, out of a feeling of duty and/or because they dont know any other presidents.

YES, WE HAVE TRIED OTHER YEASTS! USE BREAD YEAST FOR JAOM!

Old 10-04-2012, 08:56 PM   #103
HawksBrewer

Recipes 

Feb 2011
Chicago, IL
Liked 1056 Times on 972 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by CreamyGoodness View Post
or because they dont know any other presidents.
I think this is more often the case. Sad.

Old 10-05-2012, 12:27 AM   #104
paulster2626

Recipes 

Aug 2011
Ontario, Canada
Liked 337 Times on 226 Posts

Here's one. Make a horrible mess on the ceramic stove when she's out. I tell ya, I looked away for one bloody second...

She's gonna kill me.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image-3545626209.jpg
Views:	707
Size:	35.0 KB
ID:	78340

Old 10-05-2012, 02:04 AM   #105
dataz722
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Oct 2007
Middletown, De
Liked 3061 Times on 3003 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulster2626 View Post
Here's one. Make a horrible mess on the ceramic stove when she's out. I tell ya, I looked away for one bloody second...

She's gonna kill me.

Attachment 78340
I like how you made sure to take the time to take a pic while it was still bubbling instead of cleaning it up. We appreciate the devotion but it might be best if she didn't know that part.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randar View Post
I was wrong

Old 10-05-2012, 02:07 AM   #106
paulster2626

Recipes 

Aug 2011
Ontario, Canada
Liked 337 Times on 226 Posts

I can't exactly clean it while its still in liquid hot magma form though!

Actually found out a good tric for cleaning it - took some ice cubes from the sink where the starter was cooling and just rubbed em around the mess. Literally a 2 minute clean up job.

Old 10-07-2012, 01:22 AM   #107
nukebrewer
Brew the brew!
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Oct 2008
Groton, CT
Liked 2865 Times on 1733 Posts

I just found one that I'll probably put into my permanent repertoire. Remember the movie Waiting where they play the game about getting each other to look at their balls? Did that to SWMBO three times just now. What? It's her own fault for looking. Obviously I don't take credit for the idea, but I had completely forgotten about it until I was randomly sitting around in nothing but my robe and decided to show her the goods.

Inhopsicated: A Beer Blog

Inhopsicated on Twitter

Old 10-07-2012, 01:34 AM   #108
bottlebomber

Recipes 

Apr 2011
Ukiah, CA
Liked 2737 Times on 2112 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by nukebrewer
I just found one that I'll probably put into my permanent repertoire. Remember the movie Waiting where they play the game about getting each other to look at their balls? Did that to SWMBO three times just now. What? It's her own fault for looking. Obviously I don't take credit for the idea, but I had completely forgotten about it until I was randomly sitting around in nothing but my robe and decided to show her the goods.
I have one that's kind of similar. You cut a hole in a box and pull your Johnson out of your zipper through the hole. Then you walk up to the wife all business like and say "Hey honey, where do you think I should put this?". She will naturally look in the box, 100% of the time. It helps if she doesn't see you shuffling trying to keep it in the hole.

Old 10-07-2012, 01:51 AM   #109
emjay

Recipes 

Jan 2011
Toronto, Ontario
Liked 1719 Times on 1606 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by bottlebomber

I have one that's kind of similar. You cut a hole in a box and pull your Johnson out of your zipper through the hole. Then you walk up to the wife all business like and say "Hey honey, where do you think I should put this?". She will naturally look in the box, 100% of the time. It helps if she doesn't see you shuffling trying to keep it in the hole.
Hmmm... where have I heard that idea before? It sounds so familiar...

www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhwbxEfy7fg

Old 10-07-2012, 01:51 AM   #110
nukebrewer
Brew the brew!
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Oct 2008
Groton, CT
Liked 2865 Times on 1733 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by bottlebomber View Post
Nice. I have yet to try that one. I feel like mine would only fall for it once, but I'll give it a shot.

Inhopsicated: A Beer Blog

Inhopsicated on Twitter