Messing with SWMBO - Page 10 - Home Brew Forums

Register Now!
Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Drunken Ramblings and Mindless Mumbling > Messing with SWMBO

Old 10-03-2012, 05:19 AM   #91
iaefebs
Recipes 

Aug 2010
West Coast, MI
Liked 245 Times on 177 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuri_Rage View Post
No more namecalling and bickering...and certainly no more suggestions that one might intentionally use bottle bombs as a prank or booby trap.
I would love to be a Mod and see what that was all about.

JeepGuy Likes This 
Old 10-03-2012, 05:57 AM   #92
emjay

Recipes 

Jan 2011
Toronto, Ontario
Liked 1719 Times on 1606 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuri_Rage
No more namecalling and bickering...and certainly no more suggestions that one might intentionally use bottle bombs as a prank or booby trap.
Sorry. I'm not sure what role I played in that but I apologize if I started anything... that was not my intention whatsoever.

Old 10-03-2012, 06:08 AM   #93
dallasdb
Recipes 

Sep 2010
Aurora, Colorado
Liked 53 Times on 43 Posts

I rarely prank my wife anymore. She goes straight for the genitals!

Old 10-03-2012, 12:32 PM   #94
Whattawort

Recipes 

Aug 2012
East Bumfark, Yonder
Liked 101 Times on 85 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by masonsjax View Post
I like to follow her most serious comments with "that's what you think". She loves that.
That's what she said.

I like to stand behind the bathroom door in the mornings. I'll usually wait until she sits down to do her thing before I scare her. Figure if she's gonna have the pee scared out of her, what better place. I'm considerate like that. That and I can get away faster if she's in-process.

“For a quart of Ale is a dish for a king.”
― William Shakespeare

Old 10-04-2012, 05:44 PM   #95
CreamyGoodness
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Jul 2011
Ossining, NY
Liked 2133 Times on 1409 Posts

New one: Prepare Cornish Game hens for dinner. Present her a pretty plate of dinner and wait till she takes her first bite.

Now pick up the whole game hen in your bare hands, take a huge bite out of the moist "oyster" area on the bottom and growl "mmmmm!" Make sure you get gravy and/or grease on your mouth when you do so.

YES, WE HAVE TRIED OTHER YEASTS! USE BREAD YEAST FOR JAOM!

Old 10-04-2012, 06:02 PM   #96
paulster2626

Recipes 

Aug 2011
Ontario, Canada
Liked 337 Times on 226 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by CreamyGoodness View Post
New one: Prepare Cornish Game hens for dinner. Present her a pretty plate of dinner and wait till she takes her first bite.

Now pick up the whole game hen in your bare hands, take a huge bite out of the moist "oyster" area on the bottom and growl "mmmmm!" Make sure you get gravy and/or grease on your mouth when you do so.
Just eat something on the way home, then make dinner. But you don't eat anything because you "aren't hungry". Just sit there and watch her eat. Creeeepy.

jhoneycutt Likes This 
Old 10-04-2012, 06:02 PM   #97
TyTanium
Recipes 

Nov 2011
Liked 554 Times on 390 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by dallasdb View Post
I rarely prank my wife anymore. She goes straight for the genitals!
Some would consider that a good thing.

Old 10-04-2012, 06:06 PM   #98
paulster2626

Recipes 

Aug 2011
Ontario, Canada
Liked 337 Times on 226 Posts

If you've got one of those pull-out sprayer things on your kitchen sink, just aim it outwards and tape the handle shut. When she turns on the water, she gets sprayed. It's so annoying.

Old 10-04-2012, 06:08 PM   #99
Hamsterbite
Recipes 

Aug 2012
Turlock, CA
Liked 46 Times on 26 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by CreamyGoodness View Post

I like it. Get a little more dressed up than you normally would too...get her wondering.
Spitting the bones onto the floor would also be a nice touch IMO. Then, present her with a gift wrapped coffee travel mug and tell her how special she is to you.
Optional: You may want to put a real gift inside the coffee mug, otherwise you may get hit with it. There is always the risk that you'll get hit with it anyway though.

Next Brew: SWMBO's choice. Probably Saison.
Primary: Janet's Brown, Mulled Chamomile Cider/Perry
Secondary: Nada
Bottle Conditioning: Nada
Bottled and Ready: Hop in the Dark, Raison Detre, Hoppy Saison

Old 10-04-2012, 06:24 PM   #100
the_bird
10th-Level Beer Nerd
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

May 2006
Adams, MA
Liked 527 Times on 423 Posts

I'm going to show this thread to the_Wife, just so I can tell her "see, relative to these assclowns I'm not THAT immature!"

"I'm kind of toasted. But I looked at my watch and it's only 6:30 so I can't stop drinking yet." - Yooper's Bob
"Brown eye finally recovered after the abuse it endured in Ptown last weekend, but it took almost a full week." - Paulie
"no, he just doesn't speak 'stupid'. i, however, am fluent...." - motobrewer
"... I'll go both ways." - Melana