OMG Facebook - Page 3 - Home Brew Forums
Register Now For Free!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Drunken Ramblings and Mindless Mumbling > OMG Facebook

Old 09-26-2012, 08:16 PM   #21
Whattawort

Recipes 

Aug 2012
East Bumfark, Yonder
Liked 101 Times on 85 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yooper View Post
So, I am on Facebook. I don't say too much, but I keep in touch with old friends and my kids.

But kids have no self-filters.

Here's a copy of my last conversation with my daughter (the mother of my two-year-old grandon):

Tara Lee
Ok. That's it. Time to up my amount of daily kegels.. Peeing your pants sucks!!!
Like ·

Me: I do NOT want to know what prompted that moment of self discovery.
*a few seconds ago
Pretty tame compared to what a few of my friends (in their 30s and 40s) post. Why the hell someone would want to broadcast that their junk smells like feta is beyond me.

“For a quart of Ale is a dish for a king.”
― William Shakespeare

Old 09-26-2012, 08:21 PM   #22
CreamyGoodness
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Jul 2011
Ossining, NY
Liked 2134 Times on 1409 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whattawort View Post
Pretty tame compared to what a few of my friends (in their 30s and 40s) post. Why the hell someone would want to broadcast that their junk smells like feta is beyond me.
You have to admit, it is rather impressive the full spectrum and range of junk related smells...

YES, WE HAVE TRIED OTHER YEASTS! USE BREAD YEAST FOR JAOM!

Old 09-26-2012, 08:25 PM   #23
bioguy
Recipes 

Mar 2005
Liked 23 Times on 17 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darwin18 View Post
Now it seems like Facebook has devolved into constant baby picture updates - at least that seems to be what a lot of my peer group is doing now.
What are you waiting for Darwin? You'll never improve your fitness unless you keep up your reproductive rate