Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Brewing Events & Local Gatherings > North East USA > Maryland HomeBrew Forum > Dan's Tap House in Boonesboro, MD !

Old 01-15-2013, 02:45 AM   #11
SDBreWs0624
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhReally View Post
Would you say it's worth the drive up from Arlington? If so, I'm intrigued...
I think anything is worth trying once. You guys have alot of good places down that way too. I would make it a day trip. On your way up stop in Frederick at Brewers Alley walk around town and the shops. Set a day up to see Flying Dog. Take 40 to Boonsboro stop in Dan's to have dinner and watch a hocky game.

Old 01-19-2013, 03:38 PM   #12
Bigbeavk
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Recipes 

Liked 51 Times on 44 Posts
Likes Given: 58

Heading up to Dan's this afternoon after we go to the Mead tasting at Orchid Cellars in Middletown. I'll have a blue n silver jacket
I suppose we'll be there around 2:30 or 3. Keep in mind the kitchen shuts down between 3 and 4 to prepare for dinner.

Old 01-19-2013, 11:40 PM   #13
OhReally
Recipes 

Liked 11 Times on 10 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDBreWs0624 View Post
I think anything is worth trying once. You guys have alot of good places down that way too. I would make it a day trip. On your way up stop in Frederick at Brewers Alley walk around town and the shops. Set a day up to see Flying Dog. Take 40 to Boonsboro stop in Dan's to have dinner and watch a hocky game.
Quite true, SD. I think I'll have to pack SWMBO into the car one of these weekends and do just that. Don't worry, I'll give y'all plenty of warning. Thanks for the recommendation.

Cheers!