Homebrewtalk.com "personalities" - Page 44 - Home Brew Forums

Register Now!
Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Drunken Ramblings and Mindless Mumbling > Homebrewtalk.com "personalities"

Old 10-28-2012, 01:26 PM   #431
beaksnbeer
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

May 2011
New Port Richey, Florida
Liked 506 Times on 334 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by bottlebomber View Post
And a lot smarter than you thought he'd be too?
No, from reading his posts I knew he was smart it's just most people a smart in areas that they work, or have interests he is broad width and many interests, that you get hung up listening to him time just flies. My wife and I met him and we both came away saying "WOW"

Old 10-28-2012, 02:30 PM   #432
BlueZooBrewing

Recipes 

Jan 2011
Lumberton, NJ
Liked 20 Times on 10 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by shelly_belly View Post
I imagine Walker looks like this...
Wishing i could unsee that...

Old 10-28-2012, 02:39 PM   #433
bottlebomber

Recipes 

Apr 2011
Ukiah, CA
Liked 2737 Times on 2112 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueZooBrewing

Wishing i could unsee that...
Here, I used this
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-17450960.jpg
Views:	321
Size:	90.4 KB
ID:	81307  

Old 10-29-2012, 07:16 PM   #434
BigB

Recipes 

Dec 2009
Shelby Twp, MI
Liked 45 Times on 39 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by bottlebomber View Post
Here, I used this
Where did you buy it... 'cause I could really use some right now. That was disturbing on so many levels.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TxBrew
It's now degenerating into nu uh and uh huhs and it no longer serves a point.

Old 10-29-2012, 07:21 PM   #435
bottlebomber

Recipes 

Apr 2011
Ukiah, CA
Liked 2737 Times on 2112 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigB
Where did you buy it... 'cause I could really use some right now. That was disturbing on so many levels.
You were supposed to get a jug of it along with your HBT decal.

Old 01-14-2013, 10:08 PM   #436
shelly_belly
Uncle John's Band
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Jul 2009
Blow Southerners!
Liked 189 Times on 149 Posts

JoshuaWhite5522
Click image for larger version

Name:	jw.JPG
Views:	273
Size:	5.5 KB
ID:	94401  

People Like This 
Old 03-22-2013, 05:50 PM   #437
CreamyGoodness
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Jul 2011
Ossining, NY
Liked 2133 Times on 1409 Posts

I think this deserves a bump since we have some newer faces and older ones that havent been heckled... I mean explored.

gratus fermentatio- 6'2 180 with short hair. Im thinking clean shaven with sideburns. He's a conservative dresser except for the fact that he has some trucker hats with funny sayings on them. Voted most likely to wear shorts when it is snowing and say "temperaturewise I'm just fine". Has a rifle rack in the back of his truck with a rifle on the bottom, and a carpenter's level on top.

headbanger- a thinner Glen Danzig. Long luxurious black hair. Many many rings on his fingers. Wallet chain. Plays down his southern accent but it comes out loud and clear when he is angry or excited. Says "warsh" as in "I'm going to go warsh my hands before dinner."

DougK- Ralph from Happy Days

TheDog42- brown hair and sideburns. Wears those prescription sunglasses that turn clear when you are indoors. Has a subscription to Bon Appetite AND a customer loyalty card from Bass Pro Shops.

Pappers_ owns jeans but prefers khakis. Surprisingly tan. Has a box of stuff in his attic from his college days he really hopes his kids dont get into. He doesnt care if his wife sees evidence of his escapades, though, because she was right there with him at the time.

YES, WE HAVE TRIED OTHER YEASTS! USE BREAD YEAST FOR JAOM!

headbanger Likes This 
Old 03-22-2013, 05:59 PM   #438
The_Dog_42
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Feb 2011
Austin, Tx
Liked 77 Times on 59 Posts

I'll play

Saccharomyces - The anti-austinite, so a quintessential Pflugervillan. Actually knowledgable about subjects he speaks on (instead of bluffing like many hipsters 'round these parts) and soft spoken in mid to large sized groups. Get him alone though and you'll need to give him space to geek out about more than just beer.
My 10 yr old chocolate lab Guinness :D thinks her name is goddammit dog or fu@%in' puppy...I think if she were registerable :drunk: her full name would Goddammit Guinness Stop It...Go Away!!! And we Love her dearly :)
My Keg-O-Vision (Kegerator) Build

My Butcherblock-esque Fermentation Chamber

Cape Brewing Likes This 
Old 03-22-2013, 08:28 PM   #439
KayaBrew
Recipes 

Nov 2008
Jay, Adirondack Mountains, NY
Liked 204 Times on 158 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by CreamyGoodness View Post
I think this deserves a bump since we have some newer faces and older ones that havent been heckled... I mean explored.

gratus fermentatio- 6'2 180 with short hair. Im thinking clean shaven with sideburns. He's a conservative dresser except for the fact that he has some trucker hats with funny sayings on them. Voted most likely to wear shorts when it is snowing and say "temperaturewise I'm just fine". Has a rifle rack in the back of his truck with a rifle on the bottom, and a carpenter's level on top.

headbanger- a thinner Glen Danzig. Long luxurious black hair. Many many rings on his fingers. Wallet chain. Plays down his southern accent but it comes out loud and clear when he is angry or excited. Says "warsh" as in "I'm going to go warsh my hands before dinner."

DougK- Ralph from Happy Days

TheDog42- brown hair and sideburns. Wears those prescription sunglasses that turn clear when you are indoors. Has a subscription to Bon Appetite AND a customer loyalty card from Bass Pro Shops.

Pappers_ owns jeans but prefers khakis. Surprisingly tan. Has a box of stuff in his attic from his college days he really hopes his kids dont get into. He doesnt care if his wife sees evidence of his escapades, though, because was right there with him at the time.
I agree headbanger could look like like a thinner Danzig, but hopefully he's taller than Glenn!

I imagine Kayabrew looks exactly like George Clooney, and I'll bet a years' salary that he's just as smart and charming.

CreamyGoodness Likes This 
Old 03-22-2013, 08:35 PM   #440
CreamyGoodness
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Jul 2011
Ossining, NY
Liked 2133 Times on 1409 Posts

I saw that pic of you and the wife on the boat, so that shut down any "imagination"

YES, WE HAVE TRIED OTHER YEASTS! USE BREAD YEAST FOR JAOM!

KayaBrew Likes This