Homebrewtalk.com "personalities" - Page 4 - Home Brew Forums

Register Now!
Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Drunken Ramblings and Mindless Mumbling > Homebrewtalk.com "personalities"

Old 09-22-2012, 09:31 PM   #31
allenH

Recipes 

Apr 2012
Sanford, Florida
Liked 2680 Times on 1578 Posts

I picture Revvy as the undertaker from the WWE. Long hair, tattoos, trench coat, riding a dirty old Harley Evo Springer with a duck sauce bucket bungeed to the back.

People Like This 
Old 09-22-2012, 09:57 PM   #32
Wakadaka
Recipes 

Mar 2011
Richmond, VA
Liked 9 Times on 4 Posts

a couple as of yet unmentioned:

i picture edwort as very german. like basically one of the german guys from beerfest.

biermnuncher is basically a clone of sam caligoine from beer wars

for some reason when i first read through dethbrewers stove top AG i thought the captions were going to say here is my friend doing x. i don't know what i was expecting, but i was still surprised.

Old 09-22-2012, 11:36 PM   #33
rhoop
Recipes 

Mar 2011
Calgary, Alberta
Liked 15 Times on 11 Posts

Cheezy demon is a late 20s small nerd with a slight hunchback, bad acne, and big glasses who, when he isn't brewing, sits in front of his computer posting on the seven different forums he's addicted to while doing quests in some mmorg. In his mom's basement. Surrounded by carboys. And giant posters from different video games. :drunk

Old 09-22-2012, 11:42 PM   #34
jmendez29
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Nov 2008
Holland, Michigan
Liked 155 Times on 98 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by FastAndy View Post
Do me do me! Seriously though, I picture Malfet in Cosby sweaters in a big leather chair with a book in hand.
Probably something in Latin... I'm always afraid to respond to any of his posts. Not that I'll get something wrong, but that I'll get something right. Then he'll want to engage me in conversation and I'll have to continue the misplaced facade that I'm actually intelligent.

No, that's not what makes you an ***hole.

Yooper Likes This 
Old 09-23-2012, 12:47 AM   #35
FastAndy

Recipes 

Nov 2010
Denver, CO
Liked 173 Times on 135 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmendez29

Probably something in Latin... I'm always afraid to respond to any of his posts. Not that I'll get something wrong, but that I'll get something right. Then he'll want to engage me in conversation and I'll have to continue the misplaced facade that I'm actually intelligent.
Too funny. I feel the same way. In the debate forum I'm afraid he would answer and I would look dumber than normal.

Old 09-23-2012, 01:14 AM   #36
moscoeb
Recipes 

Apr 2012
Richmond, KY
Liked 63 Times on 46 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by NuclearRich
I never picture anyone as a woman. Usually bearded overweight white dudes, single, and severely type A. I also think a lot of these guys also have secondary fermentors in their basement, and just pretend they never even thought of using them on a brew after a week in a primary. Sometimes I also picture their garages just jam packed with junk. Place of residence is somewhere not urban, but not quite rural and kind of on the crappy side. Maybe moms house even.

Dont even ask what I think when I'm not being nice......
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pappers_

I'm a black woman, but everything else you say is right . . .

Your bearded?!?

Pappers_ Likes This 
Old 09-23-2012, 01:22 AM   #37
BrewKnurd

Recipes 

Mar 2011
Prairieville, LA
Liked 245 Times on 203 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yooper View Post

CreamyGoodness is a quiet guy, wears glasses, and is on the thin side.

How close am I? Maybe he'll say.
See, I agree on the glasses, but in my head he is bald and slightly overweight.

Old 09-23-2012, 01:23 AM   #38
Goofynewfie
Recipes 

May 2012
Edmonton, Alberta
Liked 312 Times on 207 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrewKnurd

See, I agree on the glasses, but in my head he is bald and slightly overweight.
George costanza!!!!

Old 09-23-2012, 01:25 AM   #39
bottlebomber

Recipes 

Apr 2011
Ukiah, CA
Liked 2737 Times on 2112 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhoop
Cheezy demon is a late 20s small nerd with a slight hunchback, bad acne, and big glasses who, when he isn't brewing, sits in front of his computer posting on the seven different forums he's addicted to while doing quests in some mmorg. In his mom's basement. Surrounded by carboys. And giant posters from different video games. :drunk
With girly feet

Old 09-23-2012, 01:30 AM   #40
Yooper
Ale's What Cures You!
HBT_ADMIN.png

Recipes 

Jun 2006
UP of Michigan, Winter Texan
Liked 7721 Times on 5424 Posts

Oh, bottlebomber is a really nice guy, and kind of quiet. He's one of those people who people like, but he doesn't really say much until he gets to know them.