Homebrewtalk.com "personalities" - Page 33 - Home Brew Forums

Register Now!
Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Drunken Ramblings and Mindless Mumbling > Homebrewtalk.com "personalities"

Old 10-04-2012, 01:13 PM   #321
Yooper
Ale's What Cures You!
HBT_ADMIN.png

Recipes 

Jun 2006
UP of Michigan, Winter Texan
Liked 7727 Times on 5425 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_bird View Post
... "I don't mind, stealing tomatoes, from the garden of my grandma..."
You made me laugh really hard at that one. I can't wait until Bob gets back and I can sing that line to him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He really DOES steal tomatoes and eat them when our backs are turned.

Old 10-04-2012, 04:02 PM   #322
The_Dog_42
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Feb 2011
Austin, Tx
Liked 77 Times on 59 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laughing_Gnome_Invisible
Hold on. I think I see what Creamy did to us there. He was telling us he was her and she was he.....And something about eggmen and walruseses.
Of course! It all makes sense now. And here I thought all you people were really mean to CG's wife.

LGI is super smrt. I mean s-m-a-r-t.

Am I still dreaming?
My 10 yr old chocolate lab Guinness :D thinks her name is goddammit dog or fu@%in' puppy...I think if she were registerable :drunk: her full name would Goddammit Guinness Stop It...Go Away!!! And we Love her dearly :)
My Keg-O-Vision (Kegerator) Build

My Butcherblock-esque Fermentation Chamber

Old 10-04-2012, 04:56 PM   #323
Shooter
Almaigan Brewing Co.

Recipes 

Dec 2008
Dublin (No, not that Dublin)
Liked 271 Times on 209 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Brewing View Post
Sorry to be slightly off topic but I just wanted to wish everyone a safe and happy Cape Brewing Day. Enjoy the day with your families and for God's sake, be careful on the roads. We all know there some irresponsible people out there that enjoy the day a little too much an then get behind the wheel. No tragedies on a day like today!

That is all.
Thanks for the heads up!
Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. - C. S. Lewis, English essayist & juvenile novelist (1898 - 1963)

Old 10-04-2012, 05:01 PM   #324
Cape Brewing
DOH!!! Stupid brewing...

Recipes 

May 2008
Norton, MA
Liked 791 Times on 624 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shooter View Post
Thanks for the heads up!
My pleasure... I'm guessing most folks are getting let out early from their offices/work to celebrate my b-day.... at least that seems to be the case here in Boston. We are starting the Cape Brewing Pub Crawl now to kick off festivities. Enjoy everyone!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulthenurse View Post
I'm pretty much a douche in real life, too.

Old 10-04-2012, 06:11 PM   #325
stratslinger
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Dec 2010
Terryville, CT
Liked 204 Times on 170 Posts

Geez, 9 years ago, SWMBO and I got hitched to celebrate Cape Brewing Day. Just kinda seemed like the thing to do.

Old 10-04-2012, 06:17 PM   #326
Cape Brewing
DOH!!! Stupid brewing...

Recipes 

May 2008
Norton, MA

Still is. After this current bar I have to go make an appearance at mass water-front ceremony. I feel bad the weather is kinda shty but what can I do?? I'm not GOD.... (Contrary to popular belief by some fringe Jehovah Witness sects)

I just hope folks aren't still at work at this time if the day.

Quote:

Old 10-04-2012, 06:20 PM   #327
the_bird
10th-Level Beer Nerd

Recipes 

May 2006
Adams, MA
Liked 523 Times on 420 Posts

I went out for Vietnamese food at lunch in celebration of Cape Brewing Day. It's one of those days where the food just tastes better, the air smells sweeter, and the birds chirp more melodically. I put up a Cape Brewing Tree to put up in my living room last night, and kept the kids home from school so they could open their Cape Brewing Day presents.

I thought I saw Cape Brewing Claus last night, but it turned out to be a short fat man dressed like Indiana Jones; not sure what was up with that.

I wish every day could be Cape Brewing Day.

"I'm kind of toasted. But I looked at my watch and it's only 6:30 so I can't stop drinking yet." - Yooper's Bob
"Brown eye finally recovered after the abuse it endured in Ptown last weekend, but it took almost a full week." - Paulie
"no, he just doesn't speak 'stupid'. i, however, am fluent...." - motobrewer
"... I'll go both ways." - Melana

Pappers_ Likes This 
Old 10-04-2012, 06:20 PM   #328
Cape Brewing
DOH!!! Stupid brewing...

Recipes 

May 2008
Norton, MA

Oh jeez... How rude of me... Sorry Strat.. Happy Cape Brewing Day!! And happy anniversary too I guess.

Quote:

Old 10-04-2012, 06:21 PM   #329
Cape Brewing
DOH!!! Stupid brewing...

Recipes 

May 2008
Norton, MA

(Nodding in total agreement with Bird)

Quote:

Old 10-04-2012, 06:25 PM   #330
Cape Brewing
DOH!!! Stupid brewing...

Recipes 

May 2008
Norton, MA

I don't want to beat the point into the ground but it IS nice to walk around the city today and hear everyone go with the Cape Brewing Day greeting, "10-4 good buddy!" With a wink and a handshake.

It's just nice. It brings out the good in everyone.

Quote: