Homebrewtalk.com "personalities" - Page 3 - Home Brew Forums

Register Now!
Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Drunken Ramblings and Mindless Mumbling > Homebrewtalk.com "personalities"

Old 09-22-2012, 02:44 PM   #21
neosapien

Recipes 

Mar 2012
Dallas, TX
Liked 144 Times on 103 Posts

TxBrew looks like a slightly fat george carlin with a heavy dash of 6 foot tall willie nelson in my mind

Old 09-22-2012, 02:52 PM   #22
bottlebomber

Recipes 

Apr 2011
Ukiah, CA
Liked 2737 Times on 2112 Posts

I picture Biermuncher and Yuri as the same indiudual - hyper and angsty 30-something's who are making the rough transition into grumpy old men. They look identical in real life.

olllllo was born a grumpy old man, although sometimes while drinking becomes a small child. Definitely a recovering D&D, MMO freak.

Yooper is a chatty and energetic grandma with large breasts and likker on her breath. (Did I get it?)

+1 on Malfet. He may not look as colonial as his profile pic, but he probably does keep a well groomed beard, definitely a brunette, around 5'11", has many interests but doesn't like to spend too much time on any of them, and has an IQ somewhere between Einstein and God.

I picture Airborne as a slight but muscular tattooed Italian with a smirk and dark glasses, driving a Mazda Miata.

I pictured Dan as Sean Connery, until I saw his pic and now I picture him as a war scarred Vietnam Vet who brought back a SE Asian woman and has had hell with her since, so drinks quite a bit of beer and tried to escape with his buddies

I see Mikeysab as a chunky little Italian who likes video games and won't send me my **ing beer

I see TX as a kindly older German man. Maybe sings his Dachshund to sleep with Edelweiss

I picture creamy g also as being quiet and withdrawn, a career oriented family man who only gets to blossom on the internets.

I see myself as getting slapped if I don't get off the forum and get some coffee made.

Old 09-22-2012, 03:14 PM   #23
Goofynewfie
Recipes 

May 2012
Edmonton, Alberta
Liked 314 Times on 207 Posts

For yooper I pictured a younger betty white, like from the golden girls, but not as innocent and would always catch you offgaurd with a one liner

Old 09-22-2012, 03:16 PM   #24
Airborneguy
Adjunct of the Law
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Sep 2009
Isle of Staten
Liked 855 Times on 626 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by bottlebomber View Post
I see Mikeysab as a chunky little Italian who likes video games and won't send me my **ing beer
One word: FAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yooper View Post
Oh, that reminds me! Airborneguy is a NY cop, but looks and acts just like "Ponch" in CHiPs, (Erik Estrada) complete with swagger.
Unfortunately very close to the truth.

Old 09-22-2012, 03:25 PM   #25
NuclearRich
Recipes 

Mar 2010
Hamden, CT
Liked 118 Times on 100 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofynewfie View Post
For yooper I pictured a younger betty white, like from the golden girls, but not as innocent and would always catch you offgaurd with a one liner
I picture yooper much younger, like late 30s easrly 40s, and on the thin side. Short hair. maybe with a little red.
Aging - 2015 "lambic", barleywine, wild cider, applejack

Old 09-22-2012, 03:35 PM   #26
motobrewer
I'm no atheist scientist, but...
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Recipes 

Oct 2009
Thiensville, Wisconsin
Liked 492 Times on 381 Posts

ABG must be a either a 55 year old lady or a middle-aged gay man since he just bought a miata

The man who intoxicates himself on bad whisky is sometimes moved to kill his wife and set his house on fire, but the victim of applejack is capable of blowing up a whole town with dynamite and of reciting original poetry to every surviving inhabitant.

"A Wicked Beverage," New York Times, April 10, 1894

Old 09-22-2012, 05:28 PM   #27
mmb
Jazz Hands!

Recipes 

Feb 2008
WBMI
Liked 4104 Times on 3843 Posts

I'd play but the stereotypes of the folks I interact with most are based on physical appearance. Gila really is a midget.

Old 09-22-2012, 05:34 PM   #28
AZ_IPA
PKU

Recipes 

Jun 2008
The Cold Part of AZ
Liked 8699 Times on 6989 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airborneguy View Post
Pumbaa is the unibomber 2.0.

Malfet is the smartest person ever, hands down. He is so true neutral that he cannot even agree with himself. I picture him dressed in an early 1900's style suit as he reads the New York Times.
With a tumbler of single malt whisky and a single ice cube that never melts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmb View Post
I'd play but the stereotypes of the folks I interact with most are based on physical appearance. Gila really is a midget.
So is dataz...

I thought Cape was a 6'8" black guy. Then I met him at NHC and he's a 5'4" scrawny, balding, white guy.

Old 09-22-2012, 05:56 PM   #29
dataz722
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Oct 2007
Middletown, De
Liked 3061 Times on 3003 Posts

Marubozo is a fat *******.

No really, he is.

And I picture emjay as a surfer or something with as much time as he spends at the beach.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randar View Post
I was wrong

Old 09-22-2012, 06:06 PM   #30
Yooper
Ale's What Cures You!
HBT_ADMIN.png

Recipes 

Jun 2006
UP of Michigan, Winter Texan
Liked 7836 Times on 5490 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by NuclearRich View Post
I picture yooper much younger, like late 30s easrly 40s, and on the thin side. Short hair. maybe with a little red.
Well, I'm older but I'm pretty small and I do have short hair!

It's funny, when I met Revvy in person. He is about, I dunno, 6'10" or so. And he's not fat, but he's a big guy. I'm 5'5" tall, size 4, about 135 pounds. Most people I know are quite a bit bigger than I am.

He towered over me, and said something like "Oh my God, you're so TINY!" I laughed and said, "What were you expecting? A big buff butch?"

He answered, "Well, actually, well, yeah!"

People Like This