Homebrewtalk.com "personalities" - Page 29 - Home Brew Forums

Register Now!
Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Drunken Ramblings and Mindless Mumbling > Homebrewtalk.com "personalities"

Old 10-02-2012, 04:37 PM   #281
Shooter
Almaigan Brewing Co.
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Dec 2008
Dublin (No, not that Dublin)
Liked 271 Times on 209 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_bird View Post
Just stay away from needle drugs and peanut butter/bacon/banana sandwiches.
That's just plain good advice for anyone!
Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. - C. S. Lewis, English essayist & juvenile novelist (1898 - 1963)

Old 10-02-2012, 04:37 PM   #282
jeepinjeepin

Recipes 

Apr 2011
Winston-Salem, NC
Liked 1046 Times on 1025 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randar
Now you just have a muffintop.
Pretty much. I'm working on that. I told my psycho fitness friend(4th or 5th TKD Master Black Belt and crossfitting now) that I was interested in a Spartan Race. Here comes the pain.

Old 10-02-2012, 04:40 PM   #283
CreamyGoodness
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Jul 2011
Ossining, NY
Liked 2133 Times on 1409 Posts

I thought Elvis was more into Black Betties and less into needle drugs?...

YES, WE HAVE TRIED OTHER YEASTS! USE BREAD YEAST FOR JAOM!

Old 10-02-2012, 04:42 PM   #284
Randar
All your Ninkasi are belong to us

Recipes 

Sep 2008
Wheeling, IL
Liked 5344 Times on 5158 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepinjeepin View Post
Pretty much. I'm working on that. I told my psycho fitness friend(4th or 5th TKD Master Black Belt and crossfitting now) that I was interested in a Spartan Race. Here comes the pain.
Good luck. I can only suggest that you incorporate some running in the 5+ mile range at least a couple times a week. I usually pass any remaining cross-fit people at about mile 2.

I often feel like the dumbest person in the room here -JuanMoore

Old 10-02-2012, 04:46 PM   #285
afr0byte
Recipes 

Aug 2010
Vermont
Liked 74 Times on 62 Posts

I suppose I picture Yooper as Kitty Forman from That 70's Show, only younger and with more beer.

Old 10-02-2012, 05:07 PM   #286
alpha224
Recipes 

Jul 2012
Liked 13 Times on 9 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by afr0byte
I suppose I picture Yooper as Kitty Forman from That 70's Show, only younger and with more beer.
Hey, still not a bad image...but I would add that with a good bit of Betty White thrown in for personality. Anyone have more to add?

Old 10-02-2012, 05:18 PM   #287
CreamyGoodness
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Jul 2011
Ossining, NY

My desktop at home is a nude Betty White from the 50s from when she posed for a deck of "Racy playing cards."

Yoop, my apologies to both yourself and Bob for the mental picture I just developed.

Old 10-02-2012, 05:18 PM   #288
bluemoose

Recipes 

Jun 2011
, Vermont
Liked 253 Times on 190 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by alpha224 View Post
Hey, still not a bad image...but I would add that with a good bit of Betty White thrown in for personality. Anyone have more to add?
...and sings like Phyllis Diller.

Old 10-02-2012, 05:24 PM   #289
alpha224
Recipes 

Jul 2012
Liked 13 Times on 9 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by CreamyGoodness
My desktop at home is a nude Betty White from the 50s from when she posed for a deck of "Racy playing cards."

Yoop, my apologies to both yourself and Bob for the mental picture I just developed.
Dangit, Creamy, now I have to look for that...not that I want to, but morbid curiosity demands that I do.

Old 10-02-2012, 05:31 PM   #290
CreamyGoodness
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Jul 2011
Ossining, NY

Alpha, I highly suggest you look. She was a knockout. Plus if your wife catches you, you definitely get in less trouble for seeking out Betty White. Not that I would know from experience. ahem.

IXVolt Likes This