- Cloudy, and opaque with little to no carbonation. The color of this beer is right on the money. It was a nice golden- amber-ish color.
- I got a huge bubblegum nose from both the Hefe's that I drank. I'm guessing it had alot to due with the yeast you used. Just a guess. I like that bubblegum smell.
- More bubble gum here, and some Banana on my palate. Slight sweetness from the malt, The hops are hardly noticeable here. The Hefe'sI recv'd seemed to lack substanital carbonation. I'm also picking up some DMS here. It's slight, but definitely there.
- The appearance of this beer would lead me to believe that this beer would have more body, but appearances can be deceiving. It seemed to really lack body.
- This beer was okay, perhaps if it had more carbonation I would enjoyed it a little more.
This beer once tweaked has the potential to be a really fantastic beer. More carbonation, and body and this sucker would be ideal with a lemon slice & a hammock on a hot summer day
BTW I didn't notice, or pay attention to the ullage on these beers.