25% Off 6 Varieties of Hops at www.NikoBrew.com

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nikobrew

Reaction score
Good morning fellow homebrewers,

Right now the following varieties (in full pounds) are 25% off! The sale ends Tuesday, 9/18/12 at 6pm Hop Coast Time (PST). No coupon required.

Variety - Sale Price

Apollo $12
Bravo $11.25
CTZ $9.75
Falconer's Flight $18.73
Fuggle (US) $15
Summit $11.25

These are all 2011 crop except for Fuggle which is 2010 though it has been stored incredibly well and is still extremely fresh.

Did you know we also have full pounds of Simcoe? They are 2011 crop and 15% off when you buy a full pound!

Wholesale (Homebrew shop owners and pro brewers only): Please visit pro.nikobrew.com and make a sign in, then drop me an email niko at nikobrew dot com to let me know (also include your business name and address) and I will activate your account so you can view wholesale pricing and order.

Standard Nikobrew $5 Flat Rate Shipping applies on all domestic orders (yes Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO this means you too!). International shipping is $18 USD for 4 full pounds or 3 1/2 pounds of mixed increments and international customers must use PayPal as their payment method.

Prost!

-Niko and Crew-

I just updated my original post to include the sale prices, not just saying "25% off". The sale ends tomorrow night!

Back