Cigar City - Page 8 - Home Brew Forums
Register Now For Free!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brew Market > Sampling and Critiquing and Beer Swapping > Cigar City

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-08-2013, 02:26 AM   #71
Gear101
 
Gear101's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Nov 2010
USA
Posts: 2,068
iTrader: (5)
Liked 73 Times on 68 Posts


Quote:
Originally Posted by nedvalton View Post
Mmmmmm. Wish i were headed to tampa. Tb hooked me up though
I put all that into my suitcase, it came in at 84# and cost me 35 extra dollars to get them back. LOL
__________________
Island Time Brewery
Kegs:
Black Caesar Imperial Stout by Island Time Brewery
Islamorada Pale Ale by Island Time Brewery

Stainless is Painless

 
Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 02:27 AM   #72
TBBrewer
 
TBBrewer's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Jun 2012
bradenton, fl
Posts: 433
iTrader: (5)
Liked 73 Times on 60 Posts


Quote:
Originally Posted by Gear101 View Post

I put all that into my suitcase, it came in at 84# and cost me 35 extra dollars to get them back. LOL
Now that is commitment!

 
Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 03:36 AM   #73
nedvalton
 
nedvalton's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Jan 2012
birmingham, al
Posts: 417
iTrader: (13)
Liked 56 Times on 39 Posts


i think it was 4 packs. and for sure we can unless i cant snag any. i havent got it yet but scheduled tmw. i will let you know as soon as i get some kbs in my hands. let you get first dibs
__________________
"i never colored in the lines, i guess thats why i dont follow recipes"

 
Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 03:54 AM   #74
sfrisby
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
 
sfrisby's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Jan 2011
Atlanta, GA
Posts: 1,827
iTrader: (13)
Liked 276 Times on 183 Posts


TB,

Will be driving down for Hunahpu Day. Any requests from Atlanta?. Terrapin Wake N Bake and Moo Hoo are out now. May find Bells Hopslam between now and then. Whole car that I can fill so let me know.

 
Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 03:59 AM   #75
birdroad
Recipes 
 
Dec 2012
Miami, FL
Posts: 74
iTrader: (0)
Liked 7 Times on 6 Posts


I'll be driving up from Miami for Hunahpu Day too! Can't wait!
__________________
"At my signal, unleash hell."

Primary: Imperial Stout
Secondary: Session Oatmeal Stout
Bottled:American Red Ale; "Earthy" IPA; Oaked Pumpkin Spice Ale

 
Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 05:16 AM   #76
TBBrewer
 
TBBrewer's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Jun 2012
bradenton, fl
Posts: 433
iTrader: (5)
Liked 73 Times on 60 Posts


Quote:
Originally Posted by nedvalton View Post
i think it was 4 packs. and for sure we can unless i cant snag any. i havent got it yet but scheduled tmw. i will let you know as soon as i get some kbs in my hands. let you get first dibs
Thanks man!

 
Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 05:18 AM   #77
TBBrewer
 
TBBrewer's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Jun 2012
bradenton, fl
Posts: 433
iTrader: (5)
Liked 73 Times on 60 Posts


Quote:
Originally Posted by sfrisby View Post
TB,

Will be driving down for Hunahpu Day. Any requests from Atlanta?. Terrapin Wake N Bake and Moo Hoo are out now. May find Bells Hopslam between now and then. Whole car that I can fill so let me know.
What can you guys get there that we don't here? I will have to take a look at seekabrew.com tomorrow and see. I was thinking about making a post and maybe trying to do a HBT meet at Hunaphu day. Think it would be popular?

 
Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 05:19 AM   #78
TBBrewer
 
TBBrewer's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Jun 2012
bradenton, fl
Posts: 433
iTrader: (5)
Liked 73 Times on 60 Posts


Quote:
Originally Posted by birdroad View Post
I'll be driving up from Miami for Hunahpu Day too! Can't wait!
Really looking forward to Hunahpu Day!

 
Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 02:15 PM   #79
birdroad
Recipes 
 
Dec 2012
Miami, FL
Posts: 74
iTrader: (0)
Liked 7 Times on 6 Posts


@TBBrewer I think we should definitely set up a HBT meet at Hunaphu day! Lets get a thread going soon. I think this would be a great idea.
__________________
"At my signal, unleash hell."

Primary: Imperial Stout
Secondary: Session Oatmeal Stout
Bottled:American Red Ale; "Earthy" IPA; Oaked Pumpkin Spice Ale

 
Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 05:39 PM   #80
TBBrewer
 
TBBrewer's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Jun 2012
bradenton, fl
Posts: 433
iTrader: (5)
Liked 73 Times on 60 Posts


Quote:
Originally Posted by birdroad View Post
@TBBrewer I think we should definitely set up a HBT meet at Hunaphu day! Lets get a thread going soon. I think this would be a great idea.
Will start that thread shortly.

 
Reply With Quote
Reply
Thread Tools


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Any domestic made sours for Cigar City edecambra Sampling and Critiquing and Beer Swapping 2 10-05-2011 02:26 PM
Kansas City Area Trade DannPM Sampling and Critiquing and Beer Swapping 3 06-01-2011 02:49 AM
Cigar Smokers ? I want to try your beer. Wingfan13 Sampling and Critiquing and Beer Swapping 11 02-28-2011 05:58 AM


Forum Jump