Keg Connection New Inline Flow Control Valve Giveaway

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > General Beer Discussion > Finally tapped my first homebrew keg / kegerator
Old 09-12-2012, 02:36 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Default Finally tapped my first homebrew keg / kegerator

Hey guys, I haven't really posted too much on this forum but have been reading the wealth of information that has been posted here and I appreciate it all!

Back on point, I brewed a clone about a month and a half ago, Southern Stars Bombshell Blonde. I kegged it up about a week or two ago, sitting on 10psi of co2 and I finally decided to hook up my faucet on my 4 tap keezer and did a little taster. And wow is all I can say! I'm very much satisfied on the way it turned out, visually, smell, and taste. Haven't done a side by side taste comparison of them yet but I will soon but I think it'll be pretty close.

The mouth feel is pretty similar and mine has the same malty / biscuity taste I think. It's the first homebrew I've kegged and I'm 100% happy with it.

I don't really have any pictures except a few of the building of the keezer and a picture I took today of my first serving. I got the idea of the keezer from and it's worked out pretty well. I do have have some condensation, but I think it'll lessen up once I get all 4 taps hooked up. There is a fan that I hooked up, a dehumidifier and foam on top of my collar to the keezer lid.

Here is the picture I took today:

It's a 4 tap keezer made from a 7.2 cubic foot chest freezer. I'll share the details in another thread or in a previous thread with members keezer builds.

Old 09-12-2012, 07:54 PM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Liked 499 Times on 379 Posts
Likes Given: 773

Looks good, congrats