I had to add a few parts for the lid. From Brewers Hardware, they welded a "barb" fitting underneath the lid at the triclover fitting that's on top. I just use about a 18" of high temp silicone tubing pushed up on the barb and curl on the top of the grain. I added a 90 degree to the top of the triclover on the lid and I also moved the probe from the lid inlet as you see in the photo below to the main outlet. I think I get more stability and accurate reading there.
We just brewed a Honey Nut Brown yesterday, OG 1.060 and I'm still amazed with the efficiency. This was our sixth batch on the new system and we have never been below 82%. I suspect though a larger grain bill with higher gravity in mind would bring the efficiency numbers down.