WTF Happened To BTV? - Page 8 - Home Brew Forums
Register Now For Free!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > General Chit Chat > WTF Happened To BTV?

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-05-2012, 08:58 PM   #71
texabamasota
Recipes 
 
Mar 2012
St. Paul, MN
Posts: 36
Liked 85 Times on 23 Posts


Here some more Don and Dawson from the vault for y'all. Trolls can watch, too.

7
People Like This 
Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 12:02 AM   #72
inhousebrew
Recipes 
 
Aug 2012
minneapolis, minnesota
Posts: 1,465
Liked 127 Times on 114 Posts


Is this new video any different than the one that was one the Northern Brewer website a while back? I suppose I could just skim through it.
__________________
I hate Walder Frey...

 
Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 01:22 AM   #73
mjdonnelly68
Always drinking - never drunk.
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
 
mjdonnelly68's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Oct 2011
Glenmont, NY
Posts: 1,295
Liked 170 Times on 119 Posts


Quote:
Originally Posted by texabamasota
Here some more Don and Dawson from the vault for y'all. Trolls can watch, too.
Video Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_r1w2O-YWGY
This is awesome Chip, but put some pants on!
__________________
"I feel sorry for people who don't drink because when they get up in the morning, that's as good as they're gonna feel all day" - Francis Albert Sinatra

 
Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 02:56 AM   #74
rs4life
Recipes 
 
Jul 2012
Marblehead, Massachusetts
Posts: 103
Liked 13 Times on 8 Posts


I really want to know the actual reason they left the show/NB. Jake was the COO of NB and Mike was the Director of Marketing, both high up positions. They really were the center of the show (although Chip i do like your segments). Maybe leave NB and do a new show with Jake and Mike paid for my sponsors?

 
Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 04:04 AM   #75
Hamsterbite
Recipes 
 
Aug 2012
Turlock, CA
Posts: 373
Liked 46 Times on 26 Posts


Quote:
Originally Posted by rs4life View Post
I really want to know the actual reason they left the show/NB. Jake was the COO of NB and Mike was the Director of Marketing, both high up positions. They really were the center of the show (although Chip i do like your segments). Maybe leave NB and do a new show with Jake and Mike paid for my sponsors?
You have to respect Chips position on this though. You could always write the company a letter and let em know how it makes you feel. You're a part of their fan base an they should take interest in that.

BTW, I haven't been to Marblehead in ages. I'd love to be at the Landing right now with a Dark and Stormy in my hand. Great town.
__________________
Sometimes the angels punish us by answering our prayers. -Peart

Next Brew: SWMBO's choice. Probably Saison.
Primary: Janet's Brown, Mulled Chamomile Cider/Perry
Secondary: Nada
Bottle Conditioning: Nada
Bottled and Ready: Hop in the Dark, Raison Detre, Hoppy Saison

 
Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 04:08 AM   #76
rs4life
Recipes 
 
Jul 2012
Marblehead, Massachusetts
Posts: 103
Liked 13 Times on 8 Posts


Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamsterbite

You have to respect Chips position on this though. You could always write the company a letter and let em know how it makes you feel. You're a part of their fan base an they should take interest in that.

BTW, I haven't been to Marblehead in ages. I'd love to be at the Landing right now with a Dark and Stormy in my hand. Great town.
I respect his position for sure. Also how about maddies sail loft? Biggest beers in the area....for cheap

 
Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 04:26 AM   #77
Hamsterbite
Recipes 
 
Aug 2012
Turlock, CA
Posts: 373
Liked 46 Times on 26 Posts


Quote:
Originally Posted by rs4life View Post
I respect his position for sure. Also how about maddies sail loft? Biggest beers in the area....for cheap
I don't believe I ever made it to that one, but I'm moving back to the area in the spring, so I'll be sure to look it up. I lived in Salem for a while... No shortage of great pubs in that town either!
__________________
Sometimes the angels punish us by answering our prayers. -Peart

Next Brew: SWMBO's choice. Probably Saison.
Primary: Janet's Brown, Mulled Chamomile Cider/Perry
Secondary: Nada
Bottle Conditioning: Nada
Bottled and Ready: Hop in the Dark, Raison Detre, Hoppy Saison

 
Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 05:08 AM   #78
rs4life
Recipes 
 
Jul 2012
Marblehead, Massachusetts
Posts: 103
Liked 13 Times on 8 Posts


Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamsterbite

I don't believe I ever made it to that one, but I'm moving back to the area in the spring, so I'll be sure to look it up. I lived in Salem for a while... No shortage of great pubs in that town either!
Yeah man ive been up here for 5 years now a lot of good places although work is keeping me from the nightlife.

 
Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 01:40 PM   #79
mcbethenstein
 
mcbethenstein's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Mar 2011
Waukesha, WI
Posts: 718
Liked 51 Times on 38 Posts


Chip you are awesome.

 
Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 01:57 PM   #80
TrainSafe
 
TrainSafe's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Mar 2011
Appleton, WI
Posts: 808
Liked 69 Times on 46 Posts


Since Chip is monitoring this thread, is it ok if I make a suggestion?

If like to see more from Jeremy King in Milwaukee. He is super smart, well respected and has a great personality. His personality seems to come through on camera and that its tough for many folks.

I understand that logistics make it challenging to get folks together regularly from Milwaukee to Minneapolis, but it would make for great viewing.

Jeremy is my best reason to shop at NB.

 
Reply With Quote
Reply
Thread Tools



Forum Jump