WTF Happened To BTV? - Page 24 - Home Brew Forums
Register Now For Free!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > General Chit Chat > WTF Happened To BTV?

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-27-2013, 07:48 PM   #231
DroolingNeoBrewery
Recipes 
 
Feb 2012
Coquitlam, British Columbia
Posts: 150
Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts


Just watched the first ep of chop n brew. I subscribed even though you put coriander in beer (which is bad enough) but calling it an Irish Red?!? Pog mo thon!
__________________
P1: Brown Ale P2: Porter P3: Mead
Keg 1: ESB Keg 2: Dirty Keg 3: Dirty

 
Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 07:59 PM   #232
NordeastBrewer77
NBA Playa
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
 
NordeastBrewer77's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Apr 2011
Minneapolis, Minnesota
Posts: 7,881
Liked 1084 Times on 788 Posts


Quote:
Originally Posted by DroolingNeoBrewery View Post
Pog mo thon!

Gabh mo leithscéal? Abair é sin arís, le do thoil..... Más é do thoil é dún do bheal. Póg ma thoin!! Sláinte!
__________________
The Polk Street Brewery

Brewin' 'n' Que'n - YouTube Shenanigans

Quote:
Originally Posted by yeoitsmatt View Post
can i drink this? I mean. Im gunna. But is it fine?
Quote:
Originally Posted by yeoitsmatt View Post
it's not a barley wine. it's an ale.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bottlebomber View Post
Have you seen the price of ketchup lately? And I'm not talking Heinz.

 
Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 08:38 PM   #233
Foothillfanatic
Recipes 
 
Mar 2013
Posts: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by texabamasota View Post
Here is the first episode of my new webshow Chop & Brew... enjoy, y'all!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gt6EvfOFdLE
Chip Walton
Is C n B available on podcast?

Reason: didn't mean to say "as an app"

 
Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 12:20 PM   #234
mirogster
Recipes 
 
May 2011
New York, New York
Posts: 125
Liked 8 Times on 6 Posts


Quote:
Originally Posted by Foothillfanatic View Post
Is C n B available on podcast?
What do you mean? Apple iTunes?
Who cares?! it's all over the place (internets): YT, Twitter, FB, Vimeo.
Do you need it on mobile device? Just subscribe and watch it on YT app.

 
Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 12:38 PM   #235
texabamasota
Recipes 
 
Mar 2012
St. Paul, MN
Posts: 36
Liked 85 Times on 23 Posts


Quote:
Originally Posted by Foothillfanatic View Post
Is C n B available on podcast?
I'm late getting to it, but hope to have it iTunes soon. I'll retro-stack the episodes. However, I likely won't post Lagniappes, shorting tasting notes, etc... so you'll want to keep up with the FB page and YouTube channel as well. Still thinking about that, though. Thoughts?

NordeastBrewer77 Likes This 
Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 07:01 PM   #236
tom_gamer
Recipes 
 
Oct 2011
Houston, Texas
Posts: 621
Liked 34 Times on 28 Posts


Quote:
Originally Posted by texabamasota View Post

I'm late getting to it, but hope to have it iTunes soon. I'll retro-stack the episodes. However, I likely won't post Lagniappes, shorting tasting notes, etc... so you'll want to keep up with the FB page and YouTube channel as well. Still thinking about that, though. Thoughts?
Personally I think you got enough sources as it is. YouTube money!

 
Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 02:30 AM   #237
texabamasota
Recipes 
 
Mar 2012
St. Paul, MN
Posts: 36
Liked 85 Times on 23 Posts


New episode of Chop & Brew online now... Episode 04: Washing Yeast with Don O. Don Osborn's in the house!
http://chopandbrew.com/2013/03/30/ch...st-with-don-o/

 
Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 04:11 AM   #238
RoughandReadyRanch
Recipes 
 
Jul 2012
, California
Posts: 354
Liked 63 Times on 51 Posts


Quote:
Originally Posted by texabamasota View Post
New episode of Chop & Brew online now... Episode 04: Washing Yeast with Don O. Don Osborn's in the house!
http://chopandbrew.com/2013/03/30/ch...st-with-don-o/
Chip, I am just finding out today that I will not enjoy my guilty pleasure of watching BrewTV when my satellite internet allows for it. I have been working my way through each episode in between two kids and running a ranch. You guys were my guilty pleasure as I stumbled upon you guys one night on you tube. Good luck with the new adventure. The last video I watch was you and your lady chomping on some hop sprouts. Keep it coming and keep us posted. BrewTV is dead to me.

 
Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 05:56 AM   #239
chopandbrew
Recipes 
 
Apr 2013
Twin Cities, MN
Posts: 20
Liked 18 Times on 8 Posts


Quote:
Originally Posted by RoughandReadyRanch View Post
Chip, I am just finding out today that I will not enjoy my guilty pleasure of watching BrewTV when my satellite internet allows for it. I have been working my way through each episode in between two kids and running a ranch. You guys were my guilty pleasure as I stumbled upon you guys one night on you tube. Good luck with the new adventure. The last video I watch was you and your lady chomping on some hop sprouts. Keep it coming and keep us posted. BrewTV is dead to me.
It's all good. Life goes on and Chop & Brew has some pretty awesome momentum at the moment. This Friday, I'm planning to drop Episode 10 featuring Wyeast Brand Manager Michael Dawson. Whoop!

 
Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 07:00 AM   #240
RoughandReadyRanch
Recipes 
 
Jul 2012
, California
Posts: 354
Liked 63 Times on 51 Posts


Quote:
Originally Posted by chopandbrew View Post
It's all good. Life goes on and Chop & Brew has some pretty awesome momentum at the moment. This Friday, I'm planning to drop Episode 10 featuring Wyeast Brand Manager Michael Dawson. Whoop!
Don't stop. Just made it through your yeast washing video while I was drinking a couple different american hefe's I just brewed. Yeast was over a year expired and well over a year in the fridge post wash and seems to be cleaning up nicely still. Also wanted to toss out the 311 day episode. I use to love them too! Was working as a medic about 6 years ago in Fresno and got paid to stand by for Something Corporate and 311 and all those years later it was still good. Plus I got "PAID" to enjoy it so sick. Keep up the good work man. I am subscribed and quickly catching up.

 
Reply With Quote
Reply
Thread Tools



Forum Jump