WTF Happened To BTV? - Page 19 - Home Brew Forums
Register Now For Free!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > General Chit Chat > WTF Happened To BTV?

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-27-2012, 06:43 PM   #181
texabamasota
Recipes 
 
Mar 2012
St. Paul, MN
Posts: 36
Liked 85 Times on 23 Posts


It is true. I have moved on from Northern Brewer. But I have all the AV Gear minus a computer to edit on so Chop & Brew will carry that torch.
I don't want to get into all the hows and why of my past life. I just want to move on and helpe homebrewers and food nerds celebrate their passions. That is my goal. Hope you all come along with me/us and share your ideas for episodes!
Chip @ C&B!
http://chopandbrew.com/

6
People Like This 
Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 06:56 PM   #182
TyTanium
Recipes 
 
Nov 2011
Posts: 3,952
Liked 556 Times on 391 Posts


You're already on my favorites bar Chip. Looking forward to it!

 
Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 06:57 PM   #183
texabamasota
Recipes 
 
Mar 2012
St. Paul, MN
Posts: 36
Liked 85 Times on 23 Posts


Quote:
Originally Posted by TyTanium View Post
You're already on my favorites bar Chip. Looking forward to it!
Bryon and I are shooting those Burton Ale tasting notes today... so I'll hopefully get that up my next week! Thanks for the support!

4
People Like This 
Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 07:25 PM   #184
aygov
 
aygov's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Feb 2010
Palos Hills, IL
Posts: 880
Liked 107 Times on 84 Posts


Subbed and liked on everything I could. I can't wait to see what you guys can do with the reigns off, so to speak.

 
Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 10:42 PM   #185
maxamuus
 
maxamuus's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Apr 2010
Utah
Posts: 868
Liked 66 Times on 54 Posts


Quote:
Originally Posted by texabamasota View Post
It is true. I have moved on from Northern Brewer. But I have all the AV Gear minus a computer to edit on so Chop & Brew will carry that torch.
I don't want to get into all the hows and why of my past life. I just want to move on and helpe homebrewers and food nerds celebrate their passions. That is my goal. Hope you all come along with me/us and share your ideas for episodes!
Chip @ C&B!
http://chopandbrew.com/
I would maybe start a fresh thread with your new endeavor as it might get lost in this one.

NordeastBrewer77 Likes This 
Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 10:53 PM   #186
NordeastBrewer77
NBA Playa
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
 
NordeastBrewer77's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Apr 2011
Minneapolis, Minnesota
Posts: 7,881
Liked 1084 Times on 788 Posts


Quote:
Originally Posted by maxamuus View Post
I would maybe start a fresh thread with your new endeavor as it might get lost in this one.
I second that.
__________________
The Polk Street Brewery

Brewin' 'n' Que'n - YouTube Shenanigans

Quote:
Originally Posted by yeoitsmatt View Post
can i drink this? I mean. Im gunna. But is it fine?
Quote:
Originally Posted by yeoitsmatt View Post
it's not a barley wine. it's an ale.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bottlebomber View Post
Have you seen the price of ketchup lately? And I'm not talking Heinz.

 
Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 12:34 AM   #187
LakesideBrewing
Recipes 
 
Mar 2012
Methuen, MA
Posts: 504
Liked 582 Times on 150 Posts


'Liked' on FB, can't wait!
__________________
Lakeside Brewing Company

 
Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 11:56 AM   #188
TrainSafe
 
TrainSafe's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Mar 2011
Appleton, WI
Posts: 808
Liked 69 Times on 46 Posts


Good luck, and kudos to you Chip. Looking forward to the new products.

 
Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 02:25 PM   #189
inhousebrew
Recipes 
 
Aug 2012
minneapolis, minnesota
Posts: 1,465
Liked 127 Times on 114 Posts


Well, finally something definitive. Thanks Chip! Your site looks like it will be awesome
__________________
I hate Walder Frey...

 
Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 03:04 PM   #190
rs4life
Recipes 
 
Jul 2012
Marblehead, Massachusetts
Posts: 103
Liked 13 Times on 8 Posts


Awesome news! Will Keeler and Dawson be making appearances with you?

 
Reply With Quote
Reply
Thread Tools



Forum Jump