Free Label/Logo Design! - Home Brew Forums
Register Now For Free!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Label Display & Discussion > Free Label/Logo Design!

Old 09-03-2012, 10:55 PM   #1
tosteen
Recipes 

Sep 2012
Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Hey guys, I started my first homebrew ever last night, some Sweet Honey Brown Ale, and I'm hooked! I've been reading these forums for general tips and tricks, and mainly just to learn everything I can.

One of the things that I've learned is that a lot of brewers need help with label/logo design. Well. I'm a recent graphic design graduate stuck working at a machine shop because freelancing wasn't paying the bills. I guess that's one of the reasons I tried homebrewing!

Anyway, I'd be happy to help design some logos or labels for you guys, just to add to my portfolio. I'm new to brewing and I stay pretty busy with work...but if you'll PM me what you'd like, maybe I can crank out some designs for you in my spare time!

Old 09-04-2012, 03:46 AM   #2
sasky7777
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Jan 2011
Saskatoon, SK
Liked 27 Times on 17 Posts

subscribed

Old 09-04-2012, 06:24 AM   #3
Sir Humpsalot
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Nov 2006
Liked 87 Times on 69 Posts

I'm sending you a PM right now. I actually logged on tonight looking for exactly some such assistance.

I'm geeked!

Old 09-05-2012, 01:57 AM   #4
slim2043
Recipes 

Aug 2012
Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

PM'd and Subbed
#NOTHINGSACREDBREWING
#OURBEERIS

Old 09-05-2012, 02:35 AM   #5
cigarsmoker75
Recipes 

Jun 2012

P'ming very soon..

Old 09-05-2012, 02:45 AM   #6
tosteen
Recipes 

Sep 2012
Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Thanks everyone for your responses! I'm trying to PM you guys back ASAP with contact info...I'm excited to start working some more! Please be patient though, as it's first come, first serve right now. Thanks!

Old 09-18-2012, 10:05 AM   #7
TrainSafe

Recipes 

Mar 2011
Appleton, WI
Liked 69 Times on 46 Posts

Very cool

Old 09-19-2012, 12:36 PM   #8
Gajol
Recipes 

Feb 2012
Grenaa

Looks like you have a lot to do as i cant send you a pm
But I like to take you up on that offer, as i am bad at doing graphics my self
If you want to help me out send me pm

/Kim
Denmark

Old 09-19-2012, 08:31 PM   #9
Oter
Recipes 

Feb 2012
Spring Hill, TN
Liked 5 Times on 3 Posts

Like the above poster stated, i imagine you are flooded with requests, however, if you find the time that would be great.
My brewery name is Dueling Herons Brewery.
Think two great blue herons banjo dueling.

My buddy drew me a logo but it is pretty rough, which isn't bad necessarily, just his style.

If you would give it a shot, that would be great, maybe with the classic barley shoots and hops around the logo.

Thanks!

Old 09-21-2012, 10:47 PM   #10
worxman02
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Recipes 

Jan 2007
Liked 19 Times on 16 Posts

Hey,

Since you are offering help to design free brewery logos, I thought I'd see what you can come up with for my brewery. Its called Bowline Skew Brewing. It doesn't really mean too much, as its an anagram of my name that I liked. I figured it also relates to ropes and/or sailing in some sort of fashion as Bowline sounds like some sort of boating term and it is also a knot commonly used in boating and rock climbing. I'm a rock climber and my wife likes sailing so I thought it would combine both our hobbies/likes. So maybe you could do something with that information. I like modern looking logos, im a little bit of a typography nerd so I also appreciate the use of typography to create a feeling/logo/design.

Thanks!
Kegged: Scottish Pale Ale (Scottish 80/- with added Hop Tea.
Bottled:Pumpkin Ale & Mcquaker's Chocolate Oatmeal Stout
Drinking: Above & HUB IPA & Dechutes Black Butte Porter