So after my first experience with AG which went ok, but this second one went great well for the most part. So i got my new hydrometer (6 bucks, what a killer) and went to work. I used eds haus recipe except used 4oz hops, 9lbs 2row, 2.5 vienna. The whole thing went really well, and when i was collecting my wort it drained much slower than last time(took about 30 minutes to collect) and it looked good! I started the boil and like an idiot took my hydrometer tube and went to collect a sample, well that was the end of that tube. So I got a pitcher let it cool a little but then around 120 degrees got a just over 5% reading. so it hink i did well about a 70% efficiency.