Home Brew Forums > HomeBrewTalk Forums > HomeBrewTalk Announcements & Feedback > I like "Likes" Call me vain and insecure.

Old 08-17-2013, 01:57 AM   #41
Hoptimistic
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 17 Times on 12 Posts
Likes Given: 204

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan View Post
rant on?

I'm a narcissitic moron.. Just would like to see who throws a high five my way. My likes given way outnumber my received likes.

Okay, silly self absorbed rant over.
i wonder how many people liked this post because of this statement here, i know i did

Dan Likes This 
Old 08-17-2013, 02:01 AM   #42
Aunt_Ester
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 16 Times on 13 Posts
Likes Given: 39

How do you like a post on the HBT app?

Old 08-17-2013, 02:03 AM   #43
Hoptimistic
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 17 Times on 12 Posts
Likes Given: 204

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan View Post
Yes, yes I did come across that way. I meant what I said in the original post.

HBT is a great place! Many good people here; and I do have some "make believe friends" as Yooper says. I am vain and insecure there is no doubt about it.

Glad for HBT and the friends I've made here. This is 2013, good friendships often evolve with people I have never met in person. No way I'm ashamed of that.
National Public Radio had a piece last year about ghost relationships. which are relationships that are formed with, you guessed it, people who you never see.

its interesting the type of affect that it has on how you view people. and how the lack of tone of voice and somebody sitting in front of you allows for a lot of preconcieved notions to be alleviated.

Old 08-17-2013, 12:00 PM   #44
drainbamage
Keep HBT weird.
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 1459 Times on 817 Posts
Likes Given: 2445

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aunt_Ester View Post
How do you like a post on the HBT app?
I don't think you can. I've tried to find it as well.