The Yeastcalc screenshot shows you to be starting with 100B cells. That pretty optimistic and I'm pretty sure you're way short of that. Probably more like 20B, give or take. Given this, you're going to need to make a 2-step starter. I used your settings in Yeastcalc and a .8L first step, followed by a 1.2L second step will get you to 183B.
Let all the material in your jar settle, then pour off most of the liquid. Swirl it all up and add it to your .8L of starter wort. Let it go for 24 hours then either a) if you have room in your starter container, add your 1.2L of starter wort for step 2 right on top of the liquid that's already there, or b) (my preferred method) cold crash for at least 24 hours, discard most of the liquid and add your 2nd step of starter wort. Let this go for another 24 hours and then cold crash for at least 24 hours. When ready to brew, discard the liquid, swirl, and pitch.
Edit: I just re-read your post and I see you mentioned that you have a stir plate. Your Yeastcalc screenshot is set to "continuous aeration". The calculations I used were using "continuous aeration". If you change it to stir plate, you can reduce your step sizes a little, to .5L & 1.0L and that'll get you to 180B.