Home Brew Forums > HomeBrewTalk Forums > Introductions > Hello from Beautiiful Cornwall Prince Edward Island!

Old 08-29-2012, 09:53 PM   #1
Frazzle
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Default Hello from Beautiiful Cornwall Prince Edward Island!

Hi all,

My stepfather & I have been brewing beer from boxed kits for only about 6 weeks but we're already on our 5 batch so we're looking for some information on how to improve the taste of our beer. I'm excited to read some of the comments and I'm looking forward to learning a lot from this forum.

Thanks,

Frazz

Old 08-29-2012, 10:02 PM   #2
Greenbasterd
Recipes 

Liked 20 Times on 15 Posts
Likes Given: 4

5 batches in 6 weeks? i guessing you guys have been drinking said batches? the easiest and best way to make your beer taste better is to leave it about 6 weeks lol. i know how hard that is when your first starting trust me.. im just getting organized enough myself to be able to wait that long. and always have beer on tap.

Old 08-29-2012, 10:09 PM   #3
Frazzle
Recipes 

We're thirsty but not that thirsty: only been able to drink 2 batches so far. We have 3 batches bottled and another in the Carboy.

Old 08-30-2012, 09:36 PM   #4
boo boo
Recipes 

Liked 32 Times on 28 Posts
Likes Given: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazzle View Post
We're thirsty but not that thirsty: only been able to drink 2 batches so far. We have 3 batches bottled and another in the Carboy.
Welcome to HBT. A great place full of interesting topics and people. You'll learn a lot here.

And while you are at it, why not join us at http://www.brewnosers.org/forums/ for something more local.

Cheers.