Box Art - Home Brew Forums
Register Now For Free!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Drunken Ramblings and Mindless Mumbling > Box Art

Old 08-29-2012, 09:23 PM   #1
JoeyChopps

Recipes 

Apr 2011
warner robins, ga
Liked 280 Times on 190 Posts

I know I'm not the only one that like to sip a few brews and make orders for more stuff to brew more beer. I am sure I'm not the only one (as I have read other threads of fun stuff for the packers to do) that asks the shops to draw stuff on my shipment box. My last order I asked for a hamster wielding a sword to protect my shipment and please the beer gods, the good people at Austin home brew not only accepted the challenge but far exceeded my expectations. Behold. So share them if you have them
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-3837167451.jpg
Views:	145
Size:	32.4 KB
ID:	73731  

Old 08-29-2012, 09:29 PM   #2
BrotherGrim

Recipes 

Jun 2012
, Mississippi
Liked 70 Times on 49 Posts

That's freakin hilarious! I order from them all the time, I never thought about doing anything like that before. Maybe I should ask for something next time. Hmmm, I have grains for an Irish Red to order up....

Eschew obfuscation

Old 08-29-2012, 09:34 PM   #3
H-ost

Recipes 

Jul 2011
Bellevue, WA
Liked 72 Times on 53 Posts

That is awesome! hah!

I work in a warehouse and I think if we even got a request like that I would not be allowed to do it.

My pizza driving job however... get some strange requests for drawing on the boxes there. It is damn hard to draw and drive at the same time. Not to mention that I suck at drawing anyways...

Old 08-29-2012, 10:06 PM   #4
IXVolt
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Apr 2009
Southern Oregon
Liked 79 Times on 54 Posts

Love the people at Austin

WTG

Old 08-30-2012, 05:52 PM   #5
Indytruks138
Recipes 

Jan 2012
Plano, TX
Liked 242 Times on 173 Posts

My last AHS shipment I got some nice drawings of hop vines running up the side. I asked for hop drawings so I could see them when I got home and get excited!