Fantasty football keeper question

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EllisTX

Reaction score
I have to turn in my keeper in 3 1/2 hours. PPR league and I won't know my draft position until the random drawing after I turn in my keeper. Having trouble deciding if I should keep between...

A) Gronkowski and lose a 9th rd pick

B) Run DMc McFadden and lose a 7th rd

C) Calvin Megatron Johnson and lose a 1st round.

Grongrowski's going to get a lot of touches this year, as expected, but he did have that injury... McFadden, ehh. Megatron is solid, but more risky than Gronk in my opinion. I choose A.

I have been leaning toward Gronk. I just keep waffling though. DMC is the most productive rb in the league for the 10 games he plays a year. If I kept DMC I would have to draft like I didn't have him which would defeat the purpose I guess.

Johnson is young and without the injury issues of DMC. However, giving up a first rounder is way worse than a ninth. But then again, I think Gronk will see a bigger drop off than Johnson.

I know it is too late for the OP.

However, Calvin Johnson is the worst choice of the lot for a keeper. If you keep Gronk or RunDMC you still have the chance to pull off Calvin Johnson in the first round. There is so much more value in Gronk as a ninth rounder and RunDMC as a 7th rounder. You are getting top 2 round talent 5-7 rounds later. And you still get your first two round picks.

I kept Gronk. Ended up with 10th pick in a 12 team league. I'll try and make the best of it.

Back