Just an update on my batch - I lined a bucket with a large, nylon fruit bag and dumped the blueberry wine into it. I realized that separating the fruit from the wine was necessary at this point, but primary ferementation went well with the fruit suspended. I transferred the wine to secondary and measured gravity at 1.020. Still fermenting nicely (see photo). The smell and color are great.
In the original bucket, without rinsing or anything, I started a batch of skeeter pee. Added my sugar, lemon and water to 5 gallons, then dropped the nylon bag full of yummy blueberry goodness into that. I will check on its progress tonight.